ALTEN Calsoft Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ALTEN Calsoft Labs Interview Questions

Interviews at ALTEN Calsoft Labs

2.9

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Before coming in for interview. I clarified with HR if Swift experience is required or not. She said it's not much required and minimum experience is ok. But in interview they told they need more Swift experience and didn't offer a job. Hr is bad at coordinating interviews and don't have even proper JD for the same. My half day wasted .

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs.

Interview

Process took more than a month. They call you and talk about compensation while your travelling, while in meeting etc. They are least bothered what situation you are they want to finish their work and can't wait for you to give them some time. They never negotiate notice period. They can rollback your offer letter anytime and least bothered what happens to you. When I have just 9 days to complete my notice period they rolled back my offer. I had to beg behind to ask for reason and mail confirmation. Very unethical and unprofessional.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs in October 2019.

Interview

It's a telephonic round. Good technical questions on .net to validate the work experience and skill set.

Interview Questions

• How to load thousands contacts on scroll bar reaches end of the page.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Absolutely wrong interview process for recruiter.For a moment you get confused,if the interview is for developer.wondering if the interviewer was looking for recruiter or developer.
    If they really had a position.

Interview Questions

• l2,l3 protocol stack
      osi layers
      different protocols in l3
      Ip address ....what does all the numbers saying that 4 dots.   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs in June 2019.

Interview

Most HR from this company are worst. They dont share proper JD .Had earlier experience with this company too.This time HR called and asked for matching couple of keywords and scheduled for F2F directly in short notice without sharing JD completely.After requesting ,I see from the JD most of mandatory requirement skills and domain is different.Just one desired skills match.So Stupid HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First written test for freshers after 2 technical discussion then managerial with Director and finally hr round done.After that they will give call letter in 1-2 days.They asked all basic questions.

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs.

Interview

i didn't took interview. the person was so rude how can he talk to a candidate like immature .
    i asked him i can join after 15 days for some personal reasons after joining its hard to take leave .
    he replied who will give you 15 days in that minute i understood he is completely out of his mind he has no idea there is so many people take leave when they need.

and he asked me you giver interview if you get selected we will give you offer letter before two days only

worst experience

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru).

Interview

First Round was a written test, in which questions related to C, networking and a couple of Quant related questions were asked. Also in this round 3 programs were asked which were based on C(strings), Link-List and OS Concepts. After which One Technical interview was taken in which questions related to the same topics were asked. After this, the Director Interviewed and then the final HR Round.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

Nice and friendly interview panel. Knowledgeable persons on panel. Had a wide Knowledge on the requirement. Need to prepare well and if you have better knowledge you can break it

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN Calsoft Labs (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Total 3 round.
    1. Telephonic
    2. Written test and F2F ( Written test was on C and Data structure , Question was more on bit wise operations)
    3. Client round

Hr . was very supportive . Company was Hiring for one of its client. Office location was IBC knowledge park.

Interview Questions

• In telephonic round , he asked C, Data structure and Networking concept.
      What is memory layout in C.
      char * name = "acbsdd" memory location for the same.
      what is NAT , ARP and others basic networking question.
      How to implement NAT.
      Structure and Union in detail with use case.
      Design malloc and free.
      Delete node from link list.
      Reverse bit of unsigned char.
      Find duplicate from an array.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.