ALTEN Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ALTEN Interview Questions

Interviews at ALTEN

2.3

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ALTEN (Troy, MI (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Disappointing and unprofessional. The actual manager who was supposed to interview me did not show up. I was interviewed by another manager who did not know what position I was interviewing for. This manager also tried to hide the fact that she wasn't the actual manager. This manager was also outright rude and presumptuous. Usually I entertain basic questions when the questioner is listening. However, this manager was clearly killing time to get out of the situation. Never have I ever felt the need to walk out of an interview until today. I reject Alten group before they reject me.

Unprofessional interview experience.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN.

Interview

Phone call, then onsite interview.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (Brussels, WI (US)).

Interview

Phone contact after CV found in Monster.be
    Face to face interview with business manager
    Face to face interview with a customer
    nothing technical with alten managers
    the real technical interview is with the customer
    but you should be able to convince the bm of your strong personality

Interview Questions

• What are the different design patterns? and how you do to implement them in Java   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company car
    A piece of advice is to negotiate the extraleagal advantages rather than gross salary
    They are more flexible when it comes to add some advantages more than increase your gross salary because it is exposed to a lot of taxes

Control Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ALTEN in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in their Troy office. The interview is fairly easy. Just some basic questions about my visa status and some technical questions. There are two persons interviewed me. Overall, easy interview.

Consultant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN (Troy, MI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called for an in-person interview at their office in Troy, Michigan. Two people interviewed me for multiple positions based in and out of Michigan. Everything went smoothly and they told me about the next stage which was to be held the following week with the client.

The whole next week passed and I was never contacted from any of the staff from Alten. Even my mails weren't responded to. Finally after I called them, they gave me a standard reply that someone else was selected.

I don't have a problem with someone else get but the unprofessional of these people. They have all under qualified Frenchmen working there who call themselves Engineers, I don't know but by what qualification.

Glad I didn't join them and I would never recommend anyone to apply for a job at this bogus unprofessional so-called consulting company.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions from Resume.   1 Answer

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ALTEN.

Interview

It was a call from the hiring manager. He described the position, the company and the scope of the company. A call was scheduled for the next day with the engineering manager to get an overall sense of my focus and where I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• Since it was the first call, they asked about my experience with plastics as mentioned in my resume   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ALTEN (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

They are a global consulting company seeking to branch out into technology companies in the Seattle area. As such, they're concurrently trying to sign up the actual consulting contracts while building a pipeline of people who could staff them. In other words, there is no real position open yet.

Framed that way, the interview was primarily a get-to-know-each-other in their small executive suite in Bellevue. It was an enjoyable conversation with no real surprising questions. Given the uncertainty about their contract, there was no clear call-to-action at this time.

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ALTEN (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Ridiculous and shameful process. Ended up without any type of formal answer after two months of Skype and in-person interviews (including with HR, team leaders, and country manager several times.) ALTEN repeatedly communicated interest and high level of certitude but never moved forward due to terrible organization: I was told many times that the contract would come the following week. Employees seemed mostly unhappy and after being asked multiple times in each interview whether I was ok with working significant overtime, I came to realize that this company has as much respect for its employees as it does for the people it interviews. Base offer is low; don't be fooled by the promise of a company car. Don't waste your time, avoid this company at all costs.

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

3 Stage, efficient process. Asked usual interview questions. Why would you be a good fit. Why would you want to work. Looked at previous projects etc. On a whole, good process.

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ALTEN (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone call interview with the HR than a skype call interview with a business manager. The interview lasted 1.5h and was straightforward and easy. The interviewer asked first about myself, what I do and where do I see myself in the next 5-7 years, then he proceeded to tell me about the company and the projects they have.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.