ANZ Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ANZ Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in July 2014.

Interview

Consultancy arranged the interview on 7th July 2014. The first round was group discussion, the topic was, 'Education system in India'. Each one of us was given a chance to speak for about 2-3 mins. The next round was general aptitude test consisting of logical reasoning etc... Next we had E-mail writing test. Then the HR told us that we would be called after about a week. However we got a call only after 2.5 weeks!!

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

It is a shift base job. Interview done on phone. They first sent me a case study and gave me 7 days time to prepare the same. Case study was on credit analysis along with certain data. If they pass your case study report ,then there will be some rounds telephonic interviews you have to face.

Interview Questions

• What is the best industry to invest in India as per ROI.   Answer Question
    • How you analyse liquidity profile of a firm.   1 Answer
    • Basic questions about your work profile and credit etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

It took almost 2months..it was good interview.. mostly they want see Ur interest and intent..also they want to see how you did in your last job .and how much good u were..also they will ask u most questions related to that..also they will want to know about how much you know about Anz and the role you are applying for..

Interview Questions

• What do u did in Ur last role..   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in February 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR manager (make sure you can speak English like native speaker)
    2. On-site interview with Line manager (manager from Melb)
    3. Negotiate offer with HR, get job grade 5.1
    4. On Board

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. How do you know about Australian lending market
      3. Why this company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.