ANZ Bank Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ANZ Bank Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ANZ Bank

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online, then they sent me a link to complete an online test with typical call centre situational questions. I received a phone call after 2 or 3 weeks and completed a phone interview. I was asked to attend a behavioural interview during the call. The interview was very easy. Interviewers were senior team leaders in the call centre, and the questions were typical behavioural questions that I had prepared for. I was asked to provide ID and work permission at the end of the interview. And one of the team leaders chatted with me for a while. very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with targets before? And did you achieve them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable salary but you get to pick your roster and it's a fixed roster so you know when you'll be working which is rare considering it's a call centre.

Other Interview Reviews for ANZ Bank

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interesting, simple and easy to answer, nothing too out of the extraordinary, common questions, there was an group activity and an one on one interview. Two representatives were from ANZ and one from Recruitment agency.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank in June 2016.

Interview

First I applied online and then completed the online testing. I had a phone interview about a week later. Then one week after that I had a face to face interview with two people. One of them made me feel nervous and he wasn't friendly or approachable. I didn't get the job but I was withdrawing my application also.

Interview Questions

• Well me about Kpi's and explain to me step by step how you go about Kpi's   Answer Question
    • Would I mind ringing people when it's quiet. Similar to telemarketing   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Tauranga, Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the casual position online in late September. A week and a half later, I received an online assessment to complete. One week later I received a phone call to attend an interview in a weeks time. The interview was formal and the two interviewers made me comfortable by introducing themselves first, explaining in more depth about the position before asking me standard questions before moving onto the behavioral/competency based questions. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you had multiple tasks due and how did you manage the tasks?
      What do you enjoy the most about customer service roles? What do you least enjoy about it?
      Tell us about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years' time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview with a recruiter, line manager and department manager. Fairly relaxed, people mostly from customer service backgrounds or recent/soon to be uni grads. Briefly introduce self in front of group and why we are good for the position. Taken on tour of the office before one on one behavioural interview (very standard questions, not taken very strictly).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you learned a new program or system, how would you go about teaching this to somebody else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy done through a hiring company. Phone interview, group interview and one one one behavioural interview. It took about 2 weeks from first initial phone call with recruiter to interview and offer from ANZ. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you helped a client (STAR method)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.