ANZ Bank Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 475 of over 475 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ANZ Bank

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

The district manager and branch manager interviewed me at the same time. They are very nice. Ask bout 7 or 8 behaviour questions. If you prepared well , it should be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your employment experience
    Answer Question

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

Firstly is online assessment, following by online interview and then last stage would be manager interview. I didn’t get updated after online interview. Waiting period for me was quite long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

Interviewed with quant first round. Fairly straightforward. No coding, more about design concept and financial knowledge. Then there is also rounds with traders and Final round with HR on personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ANZ Bank

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

2 to 3 rounds. first round is technical (be prepared to answer questions on your experience, projects and coding) second round is behavioral with some technical aspects. 3rd round will be HR round.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Scorecard modelling 2) Logistic regression 3) BASEL guidelines

ANZ Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

It was on Campus Placement. First Round - HackerRank Test - 2 medium coding questions & personality based inductive reasoning Pymetric test. Second Round - Interview on Microsoft Teams. ( Duration - Around 40-45 minutes)

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural Interview Questions + 2-3 Resume Based simple Technical Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Apr 2021

Interview

Firstly applied online through an online application, not long after received an email for an for online assessment which involved a personality quiz and general quiz. Then passed the quizzes and got invited to digital interview. Later on passed the online interview and received an email to a face-to-face interview at the branch with 2 managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, Canterbury

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ANZ Bank (Christchurch, Canterbury) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quick phone interview with one of the tech managers in Wellington, all went well. Then went into main city branch. Made a few fumbling mistakes but they were super cool about it. Had one person face to face and another on a massive conference screen. Had a lot of fun with the technical support role-play and it was fairly simple and straight forward. I really fumbled on the STAR questions. It makes a huge difference to prepare and I didn't. Really like the team who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • Technical support tole play where someone couldn't login to their computer.

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

The application didn’t require resume which is so weird. Got invited to do pymetrics straight away and then rejected on the following day. I was so shocked as I was never rejected in the personality tests, those tests can be easily altered and does not reflect a person’s true ability.

Interview Questions
  • Pymetrics personally question, same result is used if it has been completely before
1 person found this interview helpful

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

Got to the online digital interview stage. Well guided, had to answer a series of questions and was given some time to prepare before recording your answer, but still a bit weird answering to your screen and looking at yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ANZ Bank

Application

I interviewed at ANZ Bank

Interview

Ask a few questions during the process after participating in a data competition. No phone interview whatsoever, just straight f2f interview. This requirement byglassdor is ridiculous and I just want to reach that 30 words lower bound

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 475 Interviews