APCER Life Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

APCER Life Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews at APCER Life Sciences

2.9

Medical Information Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (Princeton, NJ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Disorganized and long interview with multiple people who did not seem prepared. They seem to hire based on whether they feel the candidate will stick with the company for a long time. While that is a great approach, they end up misjudging and losing out on talented people that have good experience and demonstrate great interest in the company. There was a phone call first then an in person interview. I felt that I was unfairly judged and they wasted my time by being unprofessional about responding back. They were also extremely hung up on why I wanted to leave a great current employer...another company would have appreciated the interest the candidate was taking in wanting to make a career change and interest in their organization. Here I was judged unfairly and asked if I could really make a transition from a large to a small company and handle a paycut.
    This place would rather hire a fresh graduate just because they have done one relevant 4 week rotation as a student than someone experienced who understands the career. It doesnt make much sense.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (New Delhi).

Interview

Took a written test, checked communication skills, questions on PV and reporting regulations, AE definition, MPharm project, HR round, Manager round, Final round, PV process, GVP modules

PV Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences in February 2020.

Interview

The process consisted of three rounds.
    The first round was a general english test which itself was conducted in two parts. The second round was the technical and the third was HR round.

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

F2f interview and written exam was conductor after HR round

I can't write 30 words. This is all I can tell.
    F2f interview and written exam was conductor after HR round

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, medical knowledge   1 Answer

Am Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences.

Interview

They may take a F2F interview or telephonic round a per you availability & job requirement. There will be written as well as verbal rounds. Two - three rounds may be there. HR will get back to you by cal or mail once you are shortlisted.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

Very pathetic and unprofessional HR team. Asking all unethical questions about other colleagues and their names etc. Even though I was selected for this role but I am not offered the job because slapping them hard due to unprofessional approach before they onboard a person. DO NOT JOIN THEM.

Interview Questions

• they are very much interested about my team and colleagues so that they can hire them   1 Answer

Interview

interview process is fair, they test your skills and your overall personality.
    But the office is in outskirts with no facility for food.
    They had pick and drop facility
    Interview done by HR department as well

Senior Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

HR's Speech that how big and growing they are.
    1st Written followed by technical.
    They tried to sell very hard that theirs is a very big and good company. Exactly conflicting to Glassdoor reviews.

Drug Safety Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview was in 1 round; they asked about 30-25 questions, the difficulty level was average. The people sitting there seemed intellectual. Soft spoken. They gave me opportunity to ask a few questions if any, at the last.

Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary related things discussed in my main interview.it was later discussed with hr

PV Manager (In Uxbridge Office) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at APCER Life Sciences (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The most humiliating experience ever in my life. An Indian behavior of disrespect. The Managing director did not turn up until the last few minutes and asked irrelevant questions and did not even shake hands or walk me out.

Interview Questions

• Inconsistent and irrelevant questions. At one point he even told me why don't I go back to my scientific career.   1 Answer

A disgusting group to work with.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.