ASG Group Interview Questions

Updated 22 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASG Group

ASG Group

Application

I interviewed at ASG Group

Interview

The overall process was good, 2 technical rounds followed by HR. Good experience. Somethings could have been better like arranging proper time slots etc. Need to improve on people and resource allocation,

Interview Questions
  • Project Management, Agile, Vendor Management
    Answer Question

ASG Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASG Group in Aug 2022

Interview

HR contact first, quite quick with explanations but thorough nonetheless. Followed by interview with the hiring manager & a senior consultant. They were lovely, explained the role, asked relevant questions and seemed to want more to get to know you once they were satsified you were technically knowledgable.

Interview Questions
  • What does good project governance mean to you How would you tackle entering a project that's going off the rails

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

27min

a

Senior Software Engineer

Hi, In the Last company (start up) I mailed for my immediate resignation and it is accepted on the same day by MD of the company (Informally I informed them 4 months ago) Actually current company were hiring only immediate joiners & wanted relieving letter etc to consider for onboarding process. I am working now in the company will it be difficult for me for MNCs to get job due to immediate resignation.or companies will look only experience certificate? Plz do respond & don't ask company name.

1 Comment

Tech India

162.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=ASG Group~349533
Join the conversation on

ASG Group

Application

I interviewed at ASG Group

Interview

it was great it was well the interview was so amazing it went great i loved it easy peasy anyone should apply thank you for the opportunity and also for this rewview

ASG Group

Application

I interviewed at ASG Group

Interview

The interview process included an interview with the gm. She was nice and thorough. She asked about my previous employment and about myself in general. She also described the role that I would take on within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASG Group (Melbourne) in Jan 2022

Interview

Awfully slow and unorganized. First over the phone interview, then onsite recruitment showcase where you are given two group case studies and then you are required to pitch yourself. Interviews are fairly easy if you know your basics. Consider their offer if you can't land any other top consulting firms, may be as a stepping stone into your career.

Interview Questions
  • Usual consulting HR interview. Know their value proposition, they like to talk a lot about being the genuine alternative for Top 4 consulting firms. Just know your consulting basics, you are good.

ASG Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ASG Group in Nov 2021

Interview

It was fairly easy and it was nothing spectacular, tell your story and they would center the questions around it. Just ensure that you can back up your claims and not fabricate any stories!

Interview Questions
  • You said you did this.. what are the steps you took to ensure the success of this endeavor?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ASG Group (Brisbane) in Oct 2021

Interview

First is HR interview and if you are qualified for next interview which is the Hiring Manager, You will be scheduled in 1 to 2 weeks time from HR interview. More than 2 weeks have passed after Hiring Manager's interview and I received no updates about the outcome of the interview. Clearly I was ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASG Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASG Group in Oct 2021

Interview

Behavioral questions like how to handle conflicts and priorities. Budgeting, status report etc Career progression, type of projects you have worked on and value of project Managing teams, achievement etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ASG Group

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ASG Group in Sep 2021

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the person from HR, the other one with the Manager. It was actually average. The person from HR & manager did not communicate effectively. Basically the manager had no idea i travelled from another city just especially for the interview....

Interview Questions
  • What are your hobbies? Do you have any English certificate? Have you ever been a volunteer?

ASG Group

Application

I interviewed at ASG Group

Interview

Technical interview which was very tense, and the HR interview was a bit easier, and the technical manager was a bit tough and all interviews was in english, but the intensity of the technical interview doesn't reflect the final decision of employment

Interview Questions
  • What is the definition of the prolongation claim
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews