AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AT&T Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

3,962 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

2 Part interview; 1 Web (Prerecorded questions. You get multiple tries, just in case you didn't like the answer you submitted) and in person. Interview was pretty easy. Was asked about previous employment, work ethic and what you're looking for. You interview with the the DM, SM, ASM.

Technical Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Very good interview process, felt professional. It was much faster than many other companies, and I never was unsure of my standing in the process. The online coding challenge was challenging but doable, same with the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a miscommunication, what did you do?   Answer Question

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Online app through a referral, HR phone screen which was 30 minutes, online coding assessment (3 questions for an hour), job placement form (10 minutes), final technical interview which was 1.5 hours

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Two calls and one Skype interview. Interview was straight forward simple behavioral questions. After the Skype interview in about two weeks I had to pick my top three locations and a week later i received and offer letter.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy just asked basic questions then had to do a role play with the manager interview me. Fairly easy commute in the chicago area was able to get there on public transportation

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

You start with a phone interview, after that you submit a few documents online and wait for a call from the district manager for a a in person interview at a nearby store.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Appled online, through a job board. First was a phone interview, then it was an in person interview. All the questions asked are basic behavioral and accounting questions. They also asked what you would do in certain situations.

B2B Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online for the sales development program and received an email saying I will be moving forward and someone should be in contact with me soon. I received an email from a hiring manager telling me I should hear in two weeks about the details on my first interview. I followed up two weeks after and the recruiter told me I would hear back later that week. About two weeks after that, the same recruiter told me all positions had been filled even though I was told I was selected to have an interview. It was totally unprofessional and very much a waste of time to college seniors looking for a job.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It was professionally conducted. The interviewer was very professional and it was overall a very good experience. I would recommend to others. Dress professional and bring an extra resume.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Jackson, MS (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was real brief. I could she wasnt a traditional interviewer. She wanted to see could i take control of a conversation. Very friendly! Job offered on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.