AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AT&T Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

4,178 Interview Reviews

2.7

Interview

Multiple interviews with current sales management team mostly asking about your sales background and sales techniques. After each interview you would be told if moving forward or not right for opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest sale you have made.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Standard for sales. Aims to make it seem like the experience is different there, though it was on par with most other experiences. Questions came from a form, overly generic.

Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online and received an email two weeks later to schedule an interview the following week. I scheduled a 20 min phone call via email to set an interview.

Communications Interview

Interview

submitted candidate for position, had a set skill set that was desired and then had a telephone interview with hiring manager in another city, that you would report to. Easy process, no video interview.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer and the outcome   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Interview

Applied online, Received an email
    Did a over the phone interview.
    Was hired but only on the basis that I passed the two month training period. Which involved a few different tests.

Interview Questions

• Pretend I am a customer and please help me with a problem ( you can make up the situation)   Answer Question

Cable Technician Interview

Interview

Filled out paperwork online received an email a couple of days later received an invitation to interview a few days after that I'm headed this morning to see if I get the job or not trying to get on here and Network with people that went ahead of me

Interview Questions

• I was instructed to be prepared so I'm going to glass door trying to get prepared for this interview   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

There was an initial video interview with a hiring manager. The second interview was a role play with two managers, where you role-play a sales position. The role-play portion lasted an hour.

Interview Questions

• In the initial interview, I was asked how I would convince a student to attend my university.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process began online and then moved to video call. Everything was professional and went smoothly. I was asked a series of questions related to previous work experience. This was followed with information about what to expect in the role for which I had applied.

Interview Questions

Interview

good interview process, very knowledgeable about the responsibilities of the job and the salary that can be obtained. interviewer was very helpful and nice when conducting the interview. would recommend working for this company just based on the interview process

Interview Questions

• name some of you biggest strengths   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

They were organized and detailed. They were very open and friendly. They reached out in a timely fashion and made it clear what I needed to do. They provided clear instructions and sent out timely reminders and were helpful throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.