AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AT&T Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

4,001 Interview Reviews

2.7

Interview

3 rounds. First two were HR interviews. Last one you had to study for. It included a role play with a client and you had to play the sales person

Interview Questions

Interview

In-depth interview covering previous experience And what makes you a great choice for the company also asking what would you do for the company getting the interview was along process

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

the application first and then record video of answers to questions, and then meeting with store managers, and then wait for final answers. there are many overlapped questions being asked during the video and face-to-face interviews.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied and then got a video after two days. I applied online and they emailed me the interview. I had a week to finish the interview and submit it.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

There was no privacy and the regional supervisor was late and not organized. A complete mess and entirely unprofessional. Also asked basic questions and did try to engage with me at all.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Missoula, MT (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Semi formal interview process. Basic sales questions to learn more about your experience and how you would handle a sales environment. Also, questions a out who you are as a person. Before the interview they give you a questionnaire to fill out that classifies you into a type of person. They can help identify how you react in environments with hat as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

IT Support Analyst Interview

Interview

Was pretty quick - one interview. This was for a contract position so the interview process may be different for full time employees. I was interviewed by 2 associate directors, one of which was to be my boss.

Call Center Interview

Interview

Called, asked 5 basic background info then never called back. i did not try and reach out for a follow up. the interview wasnt bad the jt called at a bad time s

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked in call center or i have ever worked in customer services   3 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Broken Arrow, OK (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied Online
    Took Assessment
    Asked to take Video Interview
    Take Video Interview- AND THEN WHAT?
    I am not waiting for a response from the company so we will see how everything went.
    *Some positions dont let you review questions**

Interview Questions

• How I would Describe my working style.   1 Answer

Interview

It was mostly behavioral interviews with an interview consisting of programming questions that were fairly basic. You should be okay with the programming portion of the interviews if you have studied basic algorithms

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.