AT&T Principal, Vendor Development(Accounting, Planning, Financial Analysis, Forecasting) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at AT&T

1 Interview Review

1.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

First I received the call on which they checked and looked for candidate If I have knowledge about budgeting, inventory, PO process & contract management.

After that, I had a webex interview which was from Hiring manager to whom I was going to report in future but in that interview, he was not concerned about knowledge or skills I have, questions were psychologically based and I am not sure what he was looking for but surely was not interested in any of technical knowledge answers I gave him by in cooperating them. In some answers during an explanation of my skills and how they can come handy for job he literally went blank like I was talking alien.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.