AT&T Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at AT&T

3,669 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It was okay. I did a hackerrank and got asked some behavioral questions. They didn't move on with me past that. The interviewer was an agreeable friendly dude and the hackerrank questions made me think just hard enough to feel accomplished but not so hard that I couldn't do them. Not a bad experience or anything but they rejected me so heck to them

Interview Questions

• They asked me dynamic programming house robber question on hackerrank.   Answer Question

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward. Enjoyed it i ended up excepting the offer. I really love and enjoy this job. Would go thru it all again. Att is a very great company that helps the community.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Interview

There were three main interviews over a few week timespan. First interview was a basic behavioral HR screen, so are you who you say you are? Following that up I completed a questionnaire on my current skills and familiarity with concepts. After the questionnaire, I received a take-home assignment that was completed in one hour (no coding questions). Second interview was to discuss the answers to the take home assignment. Final interview was situations/behavioral, as in tell me about a time you... questions. Final phone call was to discuss their offer for the TDP.

1. HR Phone Screen
    2. Skills Questionnaire
    3. Take Home Assignment
    4. Take Home Assignment Interview
    5. Hiring Manager Interview
    6. Offer Phone Call

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a misunderstanding with your peers?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you overcame a persistent problem.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Asked many different questions. Seemed to be different for each store. Can’t quite remember all he asked. Overall the interview went well. One of the questions was why did I want to work for the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Starts off with a video interview that lasts for about 45 minutes. They ask general questions and then go through a series of role play questions. They got back to me within about 2 days.

TDP Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

In order: 30 min. coding screening for SWE Intern, Recruiter Screening (who then suggested Network Engineering Intern would fit better), 30 min. coding screening for Network Engineering Intern (similar questions as SWE screening), take-home assignment w/technical interview (2 engineers), final interview with hiring manager. Process took a little less than 7 weeks with 10 days between first screening and application submission.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral : (roughly this) Tell me about a time when you convinced a team to take a different approach and what was the result.
      For coding assignment: How would you change your approach to the prompt if the input data was larger?   Answer Question

TDP Intern Interview

Interview

Got a message through college job board from recruiter and applied through their website. Did an online coding assessment, next round was with another recruiter, take home coding assessment and sit down with employee to explain your code. Final round interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a unique solution to a problem   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Easy enough if you know the basics skills for sales and know how to speak and convince.
    Two interviews and role play after both of the two interviews. Do research and you will be okay

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Do you have experience?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Had to answer 10 prerecorded questions via video recording. The questions were basic first interview questions. You have the option to view and re-record your answers. Overall it was an easy interview. Haven’t gotten a response back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ATT?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Rigorous interview process - manager screening, case presentation, power point presentation, final interview.
    Manager Screening - Situational questions and a case question
    The interview lasted 60 minutes but those 60 minutes was very stressful as the manager was just asking questions without striking a conversation

Interview Questions

• What is the gross profit margin of Samsung Mobiles in the United States through direct or indirect sales?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.