ATB Financial Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ATB Financial Director Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

I applied for a role that I saw posted on the ATB Career website. During the HR Pre-Screening process, the ATB associate indicated I was over qualified for this position. The HR associate told me that I should apply for an upcoming position (that was to be posted soon) that was the leader of the position I had just applied for. I watied for the more senior role to be posted and applied. I was interviewed by HR (pre screening); interviewed by the business unit (two or three times) and then an offer was made and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• My business unit is works with many small/mid sized businesses that are entrepeneurial in nature. During the interview, I was asked what my strategy was to bring a new product to market. I had previously owned a small business but I hadn't created the product/solution (it was a car wholesaling/retailing business). I was stumped (at first) as I don't think I had 'created' the product/solution in the car business.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reasonable and respectful experience but I was unemployed at the time (laid off from a previous FI that downsized) so I could have left some salary on the table during negotiation. (I didn't want to lose the employment opportunity as this was the perfect position for me).

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial communication was through a pre-screen interview via telephone. This was to confirm/clarify information in my resume. After this interview I met with two individuals from the team, one of which is my boss now. After the first face to face interview I met with the VP of our department and then the third interview was with the VP of the sales group. At each interview I was asked to provide my ideas about the role as well as behaviour based type questions regarding how I would handle staff situations.

Interview Questions

• What does leadership mean? Answer in one sentence or less.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We were on target with respect to salary expectations. There was negotiation with respect to vacation time s well as when benefits atarted.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Very face to face process, that inlcuded approx. 5 interviews and one online evaluation

Negotiation

Very cordial and give and take. Base was quite firm, however upside on performance bonus

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.