AXA Business Services Interview Questions

Updated 23 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Business Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was shortlisted through Naukri.com. First round was HR round where basic questions were asked about what is Derivatives?Underlying value?Mutual fund? Second round was also taken by senior HR asked about comfortable to work in night shifts?Salary expectations?and then Final round was of 20Mins and taken by Head. Asked numerous questions like tell me about your self? previous work done in last organisation?What are your strengths?Why you have opted for PGDM(Finance)?

Interview Questions
  • What is derivatives? what is underlying asset? what is mutual fund? what is Credit control?
    Answer Question

AXA Business Services

Application

I interviewed at AXA Business Services

Interview

it was awesome and the process was easily put forth. the hiring manager who interviewed me was very friendly and made sure that the process was easily done . I would recommend this to a =ny friend of mine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Call, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Call, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was a good experience. 3 rounds of interview and I was able to crack it. Technical round was there and then onshore round. It was related to reporting requirements etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA Business Services

Application

I interviewed at AXA Business Services

Interview

It was very lengthy and technical. They asked everything that was written on the resume and checked my knowledge on the subjects. The HR was very helpful throughout the process though.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

AXA Business Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services

Interview

Introduction , technical and behavioural questions and interview was easy and able to answer all the questions and manger was quite friendly ..Matured questions and with lot space for thinking ... Overall quality of interview was good..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (India, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

It's good experience. Professional behavior but there interview process is very slow they took three months in interview and no proper response after that. Other things is good for me that i didn't joined them

Interview Questions
  • Nothing special but salary negotiate too much

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview Questions
  • there was face to face interview and questions were asked such as tell me about yourself, why do you want to change the job and do you think you are the right candidate?
5 people found this interview helpful

AXA Business Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at AXA Business Services

Interview

One day interview at Axa Business Services, Pune. It comprises of written and then f2f rounds with Manager and HR. first f2f was in English followed by another one in German language. Overall it was pretty good and they make you comfortable in an interview, so anyone can really express themselves without any pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AXA Business Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services

Interview

there were three interview process. first was manager assistant manager round, second was senior manager round, third was avp round. The first round was total technical round having questions about IFRS 9,7 and 13.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune)

Interview

HR Round, Operations Round, Aptitude test (only accounts related). It also depends on candidate previous experience and job profile there he/she can more rounds before getting shortlisted. But overall AXA is very choosy selecting candidate and sometime its take entire day for just one round.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, salary expectations and future goal. Accounting principles
1 person found this interview helpful