AXA Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 28 Feb 2019

2.8

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

Starting will be an Basic HR round, introduction.
    You must know Hindi as its mandatory language
    Self introduction, Essay writing, HR round then Process leader round then Manager round if performs good then senoiur HR will be there & client round

Interview Questions

• How long will you be with our company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in June 2012.

Interview

first -HR round, Second - OPS round. Questions on Capital markets, current work profile and general family check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was lucrative offer so there was no need to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune).

Interview

Every round is elimination round:

1st round) HR round with negotiations
    2nd round) Written round including English, Communications, Mathematics, Analytical & Technical (depends from process to process)
    3rd round) Technical round with process manager
    4th round) Operation Manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talented people are valued. Demonstrate your talent and knowledge, salary will be as you really expected.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune City).

Interview

The interview process is very slow and lack of HR management, need to take a lot of follow up also there is no transparency in hiring process.
                                                      Work life balance is well managed in Asset management

Work life balance is well managed in Asset management

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

Written test of finance covering capital markets, sql of 13 questions each. Manager interview round covers behaviour oriented questions. Client interview round covering behaviour and project go through, skills, positive attitude, strengths and weaknesses.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

3-4 Phone interviews. Asked question related to basic statistics and working of insurance industry. Questions general insurance, risk factors etc. Colleagues are supportive and interviewers were respectful. The hiring and interview process was straightfoward and easy.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

Very Simple and basic. Level of difficulty very low. Very easy to get selected even with the least minimum effort. Very easy and basic questions asked about myself and my previous work experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AXA Business Services in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process would have HR round then Operation round post which a VP round and an assessment round .Post which the selection wil l be done also Background verification is done along with Health check is doen

Subject Matter Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

It was taken in 2 rounds. One was a telephonic interview about professional knowledge taken by an expert and the second round was a operational round which was a face to face interview with the operations manager.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was HR round
    Second round was an Aptitude test consisting of questions of journal entries of accounting and MCQ's on capital market.
    Third round was Managerial round
    Fourth round was Ops round
    I was interviewed in July and still waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Shares,Bonds,Corporate actions,Split,Zero coupon bonds etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.