AXA Business Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AXA Business Services Interview Questions

Interviews at AXA Business Services

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services.

Interview

Introduction , technical and behavioural questions and interview was easy and able to answer all the questions and manger was quite friendly ..Matured questions and with lot space for thinking ... Overall quality of interview was good..

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview Questions

• there was face to face interview and questions were asked such as tell me about yourself, why do you want to change the job and do you think you are the right candidate?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Business Services.

Interview

One day interview at Axa Business Services, Pune. It comprises of written and then f2f rounds with Manager and HR. first f2f was in English followed by another one in German language. Overall it was pretty good and they make you comfortable in an interview, so anyone can really express themselves without any pressure.

Process Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services.

Interview

there were three interview process. first was manager assistant manager round, second was senior manager round, third was avp round. The first round was total technical round having questions about IFRS 9,7 and 13.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune).

Interview

HR Round, Operations Round, Aptitude test (only accounts related). It also depends on candidate previous experience and job profile there he/she can more rounds before getting shortlisted. But overall AXA is very choosy selecting candidate and sometime its take entire day for just one round.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, salary expectations and future goal. Accounting principles   1 Answer

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

First round-hrSecond round-excel&macro test,3rd round-manager.If u have good communication skills and excel skills then its very easy to clear and hr and manager wer very good during interview initially 2 rounds will be done if u clear the 2 rounds especially excel and macro test then dey will call you to manger rounds wer a small aptitude test and ur communication skills will be tested questions on resume and general hr questions we're asked

Am Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

Profile screening, Initial HR call, 1st round of Interview with, Hiring Manager, Sr. Manager, AVP, HR for further discussion, call from various departments to check if you would be serious about job and will try to convince to take up the Job if the candidate is good.

Interview Questions

• Operational and Team management questions   1 Answer

Reconciliation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune City) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process started with HR round asking basic question about capital markets. After cracking that round I was given a subject domain test for second round in which there were few questions related to capital markets.
    After that for final round there was managerial round in which few questions related to capital markets were asked and some questions like shift timings, salary expectations, location preference etc.

Process Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Business Services.

Interview

Overall bad process and lengthy one and they doesn’t care others time. You should start taking care of others time as well. Nothing apart from this but time is the only important factor in anyone’s life . So, hr should have proper management as they are lacking behind in Proper management of people.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Business Services (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was HR round
    Second round was an Aptitude test consisting of questions of journal entries of accounting and MCQ's on capital market.
    Third round was Managerial round
    Fourth round was Ops round
    I was interviewed in July and still waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• Shares,Bonds,Corporate actions,Split,Zero coupon bonds etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.