AXA Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AXA Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at AXA Partners

2.5

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AXA Partners (San Diego, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview processes was long but the recruiters did a good job at making the processes not so tedious and intimidating. It goes by in multiple phases but it ends up being a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at sales or working with people?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. I was contacted via email to set up a phone screen (15 minutes) with the hiring manager. After completing that, I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the hiring manager (1 hour). HR Recruiter handled communications. After final interview I was ASSURED I would be contacted whether I was hired or not. I was never contacted, and when I inquired, there was no response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to implement a solution that was not immediately obvious.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview about a month after applying and then a panel interview a few weeks later. Another few weeks and was told I was a finalist for the role and brought back to interview with CFO. Was specifically told I would hear soon and not be left wondering. Fast forward over a month and told I'm not being offered this role, but same role in another team is open and I'm being considered. Two more interviews scheduled, the last of which I was told I was the first of 16 candidates. This company does not seem to know how to effectively communicate or recruit. In addition, their pay rate for the role is grossly below the national and local average, which I believe is the real reason I was not selected. Turns out I make more in my current role than the hiring manager (thanks for the info Glassdoor!). Interestingly the role still shows as open on their career site. Seems I dodged a bullet with only a moderate amount of time wasted.

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Partners.

Interview

Interviewed through a third party recruiter, whose job description did not match the actual job description and claimed the company was a public fortune 500 company when it is a private company whose parent company in France trades in the international markets.

The interviews were two on-site interviews with one person for one hour each, which was frankly a waste of time and parking (excess of $75) for me. No phone interviews or phone screens per the recruiter. I generally prefer to scope a position/company out via phone before venturing downtown or taking time off. Recruiter claimed it was a phenomenal opportunity and they "really wanted me".

I got mixed signals from the hiring manager and the hiring manager's boss, but the recruiter kept telling me they wanted me and were giving me an offer when they didn't. I also got wind that the recruiter had another candidate she wanted to get the job as well, which also wasted my time further. Regardless, she wasted my time telling me they were preparing an offer and I should give her the "numbers" I would accept and so forth when they were giving an offer to someone else.

Overall, it was not my top choice and I was pretty hesitant to go to begin with. Next time I will go with my gut, especially after reading the last interview review for this position. In the end, things worked out for the best, despite being out PTO and a sick amount of $$ for parking.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult interview if you are competent in this area.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

The HR Director reached out to me. Interviewed with 6 people in 5 separate trips within six weeks. Disorganized group. Seems no one wants to take responsibility and make hiring decision. Never heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• a lot of common interview questions. But no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 7 managers in 6 different visits in 3 month periods, including one with the G.M. in Chicago office. It seemed no one wanted take responsibility and make the decision. Poor recruiting process and weak management team.

International Assistance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed in several stages. Three separate interviews. I met with multiple people from the department for which I was interviewing and also took a written exam. I initially had the exam and a one on one. After that, I met with an additional person from that department. Lastly, I met with the previous two interviewers and my future boss/supervisor in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will make you good at this job?   1 Answer

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AXA Partners (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview process was quick. Met with head of HR and the CEO on the first interview. Second round of interviews included peer on the leadership team and the CEO's boss.

Interview Questions

The leadership is highly dysfunctional and the probability of turning the business around and making it successful was remote. Furthermore, the business is not proven in the US.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXA Partners.

Interview

Interview over the phone first of all
    One interview with Human ressources representative, met in the office downtown in a meeting room alone. Not too stressful. Good contact with the person.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my ability to be on the phone and manage softwares.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXA Partners.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call the next day. Brief phone interview with a very nice woman and we both arranged a date and a suitable time.

Arrived into the office, was very kindly greeted at the door with a handshake and was brought into the canteen where I waited 5/10 minutes.

Such a relaxed and easy going atmosphere. I was then called into a room with both a male and female. Again, a very relaxed and guided interview. The two interviewers could not have been nicer. The first question I was asked was 'What do you know about AXA'. Furthered on to my past experience etc.

All in all, the interview lasted approx. 20/30 minutes. At the end of the interview, I was shown the different rosters that were available, I chose the one that best suited me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.