AXA Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

AXA Technology Services Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the Technology Director followed up with HR. Our first conversation went well so well that both interviewers wanted me to meet with the HR Director. Then it went silent with the recruiter and after 30 days I sent an email withdrawing my application from the process. There was no response from anyone and it was not a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was very informal and more a behavioral conversation. Normal "how do you handle conflict in your project." Typical project manager type of questions.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process included 3 rounds. First round was telephonic followed by face to face finally HR negotiation round. Questions were of intermediate levels. Overall interview was a good experience. But problems start after you get hired. ATSS or ATS they would confuse you in the negotations and finally you would end up getting far less than you had expected.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru).

Interview

The company's HR called for an in person technical interview and it was a good interactive session with the interviewer.
    The interviewer ask technical questions based on my work experience and project profile.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Paris (France)) in November 2013.

Interview

3 meetings:
    - Human resource first to check the background, ask HR questions which was very usual and nothing fancy
    - Second meeting with the team to validate fit for purpose. Very useful and good presentation from the business. Challenges and opportunities.
    - Last meeting with the executive to validate the overall. More a confirmation of the last two meetings.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Human Resource came back with a fix package.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

It was 2months back that I got a mail from some consultancy for PHP developer position in AXA - Bangalore. As said, after 2months I got the interview call & asked me to attend for F2F round. There was a crowd of around 20-25people who attended the interview & only 2 people were there to do the process.
    #1. Round one - Brief introduction about yourself & your work & based on that some questions.
    #2. Round two - In depth technical round of interview for almost 1 - 1.5hrs of time with some written code.
    #3. Manager round - General questions on your past experience & what all you have to do with them.

If you can see I've gone through all the 3 rounds of interview with them that too not on the same day, they have called me to come to their office on two consecutive days.I don't know the reason but at last they said to the consultancy people that I was not selected. If that is the case I'd have been sent out in the second round itself, but they have asked me for the 3rd round again. As mentioned out of 25 people only 2 went to the last round, me & one more and none of us got selected.

I thought I was selected for this as I have gone till the last round & they said it was to have a brief details about me & they want to close the position.

Only god knows the reason behind it apart from them.

Interview Questions

• oops concepts, sql queries, design patterns, LAMP versions, php technical, case based, ajax, bootstrap, css elements and few more.   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a written test ,questions were mainly ISTQB format, after a week they called me for the second round which was F2F , they asked about basics of testing,current project, QTP ,sample VB scripting for QTP, After 4 days i had a telephonic round which was HR plus technical round, They called me in the next 2 or 3 days and said I was selected and asked me to send my details. But I did not hear them after that ,They kept me waiting for around a month saying that offer letter has gone for approvals and then finally said me that the position went on hold ,there is no hiring for that position.

Interview Questions

• F2F:Write a program to open notepad,edit and save it using VB statements
      Example for descriptive programming
      Asked Output for a loop statement(for loop)
      Program for QTP and QC connection
      Defect life cycle management etc....   Answer Question

Global Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Milan (Italy)) in November 2014.

Interview

1 phone call with sub-contractor, then an interview with contractor and at the end interview with an AXA Tech representative. Consider that this is not an interview process for direct employeement, also because at the moment AXA tech is not hiring at all.

Interview Questions

• questions about project management processes as described in PMP manual   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services in August 2013.

Interview

Telephonic round followed by f2f round followed by final round by French Boss.
    Interview was good considering they were tired for 3 months looking for the best candidate and i somehow was too good for them

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very unprofessional. Given a ppt copied from internet (mostly screenshots). I was asked to give the answers to the situations. This is very naive because, any certified professional would know the answers either by themselves or from the internet.
    Though i was a certified professional I was asked silly questions( The interviewer was not fit to take the interview) STopped my answer inbetween saying i dont care further

Interview Questions

• I was asked if had the full service management process overview?   1 Answer
    • Firslty the hiring lead was not sure what to ask and reviewed me with the answers I have given in email. I was later given false information on the role. LAter put me in a different role while promising and taking my acceptance for a different role   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AXA Technology Services (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very much aligned with the industry. Some regular process / application related questions would be asked and a few general ones to analyse the candidates's personality traits.

There isn't too much of lag between the interview rounds, and the recruiting decision is made quite quickly so the candidates don't have to wait.

Only thing that had to change is the follow-up mechanism with the hired candidates. It has to improve a long way.

Negotiation

It's fairly negotiable.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.