Abbott Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Abbott Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated 13 Mar 2019

2.9

Clinical Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Several phone interviews with a recruiter, hiring manager, team members, managers, etc., followed up with invitation for face to face interviews in Austin, Texas. I was led to believe I was one of their top candidates, flown out, verbally told I would be hired at the end of the face to face interview, then left hanging. Followed up to inquire after waiting a week and then dropped like that by the HM. As a current employee posted previously, "run away fast ", I concur. I will add to this fellow scientists: a sinking ship with extremely poor leadership and subhuman treatment of potential candidates. Sorry I wasted my time, in retrospect the signs were all there.

R&D Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Each round had an engineer from the team. The process was pretty simple but repetitive. I was asked the same questions each round. I was asked both technical and social questions.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare in November 2018.

Interview

There were 3 series of phone interviews and then one face to face interviews with 5 different. All interviewers were very passionate about their jobs with great achievements. It took them about 3 months the whole process to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• they asked very specific questions regarding my skills and gave me case studies to test those skills   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I was asked about my experience as a Manufacturing Engineer. How we dealt with unexpected problem in running extrusion and injection molding equipment, how we tracked products and there were also questions on sterilization processes.

Interview Questions

• Experience with CAPA and Quality Systems Regulations worldwide.   1 Answer

Area Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Hyderabad).

Interview

In AH PL, hiring process normally happens within the company in order to give enough opportunity for every employee to grow in their career. However external recruitment also happens which involve a long process right from advertisement , selection & final interview followed by extensive Induction & world class training programme.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations mainly happens for Salary Package.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Hyderabad) in December 2016.

Interview

There are 4 to 5 rounds.The rounds will include 1.)Aptitude Test 2.)Group Discussion 3.)Psychometric test 4.)Personal Interview with Hr. This is as far i can remember.Try to be honest with your answers or you will be detected and disqualified.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Noida) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a very good process, where they divide us into Groups for Group Discussion and those who were shortlisted went ahead for the final interview. The final interview was to the point and results were declared on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I possess to Succeed in the Job Role offered?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare.

Interview

Tele Interview forllwed by two rounds of Personal Interview

Interview Questions

• Give an strategy for launching a brand in unfamiliar category   Answer Question

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (Mumbai) in September 2011.

Interview

4 interview step by step with abm, zbm, hr and final interview may be at mumbai

Interview Questions

• first is related to the pharmacy and after sales related   Answer Question

Negotiation

which on avg 20%-25% rise on increment

Territory Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Healthcare (New Delhi) in December 2011.

Interview

1. Resume selection
    2. Telephonic Round
    3. Written Examination
    4. Personal Interview (HR)
    5. NSM Review(Telephonic)
    6. Medical CheckUp

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.