Cover image for Absolute People Screen

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Absolute People Screen Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jun 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Other17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Absolute People Screen

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute People Screen (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Mar 2020

Interview

Professional and neatly conducted by maam from HR. Very good experience and got good and positive feedback from HR. The HR will ask you about what you know about their company and the job and why is it that you want this job.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to do this kind of a job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Absolute People Screen (Noida) in Aug 2017

Interview

interview process is worst .because they say that this is the direct interview but when you go then process increased.and they take only experienced not freshers.the whole process is worst .this is india based company but they want excellent English.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,369

1200 Comments

Consulting India

285.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Absolute People Screen~1334414
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Absolute People Screen? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Absolute People Screen employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute People Screen (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2017

Interview

Great, smoothly conducted by the interviewer. Although I've gained a lot from that experience I would like to suggest anyone going for the interview to get a hold of the job profile being offered properly before applying. Also, you can ask questions too about the work life from the working employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Absolute People Screen (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2017

Interview

Experience was awsm,i have never seen such a supporting team in any other company. Hr was continuosly interacting with the candidates. It is the main reason i did not get nervous at any point of point.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? U r from mechanical background y u want to come in non tech profile?

Application

Interview

I had put resume on monsterindia.com and got call from the company. Easy interview and no technical round or group discussion was there. Did not have to wait for long and got offer soon. Offer sent by email for review and then was confirmed by me after reading T&C

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of our business
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Absolute People Screen (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Dec 2015

Interview

I uploaded my resume on fresherworld.com. A call from Director of company was received and he explained about the job responsibilities and an interview was scheduled. He explained about the work details , salary details, about the working schedule working hours.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful