Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Accenture

1,923 Interview Reviews

2.4

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got there pretty early as a walk in applicant. You will be asked to confirm the info in your resume and wait for them to call out your name to fill out an application online. Then you will have to wait again for your name to be called for the assessment. The tests were really easy. It includes logic, fault finding, language, personality tests, and a voice assessment. After passing all of that, you will have a one on one interview with the HR. The questions aren't difficult at all. You just have to show that you are really interested in the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was easy and one day process. Mostly it was behavioural and few technical questions. Interview took place in a panel of 5 people. Interview process was easy. Had only two rounds.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Had to interview with 4 other candidates together. Was asked about myself and why I wanted to work there. What is the role of a leader in my view and some situations based questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

It was off-campus recruitment drive held in September 2019.
    First round was aptitude test which was conducted on cocubes platform. Important topics are :
    1. Verbal ability - synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, fill in the blanks.
    2. Logical reasoning - directions, blood relations, seating arrangement, coding decoding, statement and conclusion, parajumbled sentences.
    3. Quantitative reasoning - boats and streams, data interpretation (pie chart), simple interest, profit and loss, work and wages, percentages, time and work, averages.
    Second round was group interview. It was just HR interview. No technical questions were asked. General discussion to know how you are as a person. You will be judged based on your communication.
    Tips for interview : be confident and positive. Do not lie. Be yourself.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied through college and Accenture visited the campus for 2 days, n the first day we had assessment test and second day was in personal interview. They announced the result on the same day.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

very basic, asked about college projects, how did you perform there and what were you trying to create . What are your hobbies and interests.Aksed about computer programming languages like C and C++ and operating system related questions

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

You are gonna wait a long time for your turn, so better go early. Bring water, snacks, jacket, power bank, earphones, book (you might get bored). Exam, 1st part: logic like there are figures and patterns. 2nd part: via phone call, will check your voice; you'll listen to a conversation then questions after. Then HR interview. Basic hr questions but better to practice. I was told to wait for 1 week, I am still waiting.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for the company that you are applying?   Answer Question
    • Hard experience and how did you manage?   1 Answer
    • What are you gonna be 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Fairly normal, first a phone screening and then an interview. I was brought in with a pool of candidates for the in-person interview. We were interviewed one by one, and asked normal questions. Then I received a call to join the team, but I had to find my own project.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation & how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy, not too deep in technicality, 30 minutes long and friendly, single interviewer
    must be able to explain the Design flow of the projects done through flow diagram, behavioral questions were less

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was interviewed through Campus Recruiting. They have an easy online test consisting of Math, coding questions. Then, if it goes well, they call you for an on site interview with Technical recruiter and HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you got stack out of memory error and how you handled it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.