Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Quite possibly the worst recruiting experience I've ever gone through in my career. Initial phone screen and interviews with Manager and Managing Director was fine. My recruiter needs basic training. Would be MIA for weeks at a time.

Ended up receiving an offer which was then rescinded 7 MONTHS LATER. It was one excuse after the next - couldn't find me a project, external hiring freeze, etc. When I used my own network to secure a role/project, they said no way, can't bring you on board. Almost like it was predetermined that even with my written offer they weren't going to bring me on board.

Maybe the company needs to take a look at their recruiting process more. Seems like people who were hired and welcomed to start were not diverse either - coming from a POC woman.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
    Why Accenture?
    Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Three days back to back of first through third round. First round was behavioral with a nice guy. Second round was pretty intense. Had to make a presentation, present it, answer questions and business scenarios and two quick case questions after. Third round was just a coffee chat with another analyst, pretty bad way to end the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture, why you, most creative thing you've done, etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 interviews: behavioral and case. depends on who you get, the first person was really dull to talk to. the second interview was better: asked about what I'm interested in, my experience etc

Interview Questions

• case interview: 15 minutes to read and solve a business case   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 on campus interviews conducted by current employees. The first one was behavioral and the second/final round consisted of both a behavioral interview and a case interview. Behavioral was basic about my background and experience and the case was qualitative

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and interest in Consulting and Accenture   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First 2 were on campus and last was at their local office. First interview was about your resume, 2nd one was situation based. Last interview was with executives at the office, more of a get to know your personality type.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round of behavioral, second round is a case, third and closing round is another behavioral. The process was well structured and the recruiters were helpful in clarifying every step.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me how a classic consulting engagement works.
      2. How does accenture make money?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

I got the interview through the campus recruiting process at University of Wisconsin, Madison school of engineering. Met them at the booth, came back next day for in person interview 1 hour of behavior-type. Mid week, had a 30 min interview on the phone. Got invited to Chicago office the following Friday for a full day and had an offer by the following Monday. End to end was less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you...... most all behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2017.

Interview

It was two rounds one with just behavioral questions and another that was half behavioral and the other half consisted of one case. Although the behavioral one was not case related, be prepared to have well thought out answers to typical interview style questions. They expect planned answers.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds of interview, first round consisted of generic health IT questions. The second round consisted in depth inquiries including the day to day maintenance processes. They gave me situations and asked how would be able to tackle appropriate solutions.

Interview Questions

• In depth EDI knowledge and how they life cycle currently works and how I can fit in.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview process consisted of behavioral questions while the second round was a case study. Overall the interview was not too bad, just make sure you are prepared to answer current business issues and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.