Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2019.

Interview

Very cold interview. I interviewed with two managers, they behaved as I own them millions of dollars, arrogant and indifferent. I felt uncomfortable to talk with them, and they didn't like me either.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with get to know you type questions. That lead to an in-person interview. The interview had a case-study component where I had to analyze budget financials. It was also several interviewers ranging from tell me about yourself to more technical questions in the area of finance.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a preliminary call, and then in person interview that lasted 3 hours. Quick turn around - knew the next business day if I had received an offer. Everyone was great to talk to and a very laid back and comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• Started out with an Analyst interview, then a Specialist, then a Manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview took a while due to scheduling issues and only involved 2 interviews.
    Interview 1: 45 minutes phone interview and involved general background questions
    Interview2: 2 hours with two managers who quiz your background and experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with Human Resources representative
    Asked to come in and interview in person
    Interview was approximately 1.5 hours long
    Met with management team
    30 min behavioral interview
    1 hour case study interview

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview was typical tell me about yourself and describe a time you worked in a group project
      Case interview - I was given a deck along with a computer and asked to put together a cash flow statement then present it to a client   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed theee times. On the phone my HR, two in persons on the same day. Was offered the job on the spot and was told I would start after the clearance and background check process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (India, TN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First round of interview was through the call.
    Skills and technical round.
    Process took around 3 weeks and last round of interview was conducted.
    Last round of interview was with HR and manager.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Anchorage, AK (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

very professional and to the point. the interviewer had a good understanding of my options as an entry level analyst and made the process very inviting. the interview was 15 minutes in total

Interview Questions

• previous experience, expectations   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

First hired on as an Intern which required an in person interview on at university campus by a senior level, two phone interviews (both conducted by recruiters), then hired on as an intern for the Summer. One last interview after internship to get hired on as full time employee.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for a Financial Analyst position at Accenture. After an initial phone screening with the recruiter, I spoke on the phone with a hiring manager at Accenture. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes and I answered some basic questions about my current role, what I liked about my current job, what I didn't like about my current job, and how I thought I could add value to their team. The manager than provided more details about Accenture and the position.

Within a week or so I got a call back from the recruiter saying they were interested in a fact to face interview. The face to face interview lasted about an hour and it was with two of the people I would be working with. I essentially provided a summary of my resume (education and work history), and talked more in detail about my current role and what skills I brought to the table. The interview was actually quite laid back and I wasn't asked any of the typical annoying interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Thankfully, there were not any difficult of unexpected questions. Just the expected questions about my specific work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After getting an offer, I told the recruiter that I was offered more money to stay with my current employer, and then upped their offer by $5K a year.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.