Accenture Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

75 Minutes, Included Behavioral and quantitative. Also had a technology showcase that I was given information on in advance and prepared a presentation accordingly. Was given a basic overview of what the interview process would look like ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions with analysis questions as well   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2020.

Interview

Interviewed for AFS intern position, had to do an online assessment, behavioral interview, present on how a fed agency could integrate digital solutions, then a final informal interview. They were very supportive throughout the process, no tough cases, just a few business situations.

Interview Questions

• They asked very typical behavioral questions, and tell you to prepare for "tell me about a time" questions, which was exactly what it was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very structured and not too conversational. Prepared a technological presentation beforehand, and then answered regular interview questions regarding the company culture, my strengths, how I work in a group, etc.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions, mostly focused on strenghts   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had three interviews - a behavioral, a case, and a confirming interview (which was basically a second behavioral but more relaxed). All of the interviews were pretty much what you would expect from a consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

Tell me about a time you worked in a group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2020.

Interview

You have to do a parametric game and hirevue interview. It was all a very fast process, they gave you 2-3 days for each stage. You have to do a parametric game and hirevue an interview. It was all a very fast process, they gave you 2-3 days for each stage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

One numerical test, two rounds of interviews together with a group team task. This all was fitted in a relatively tightly packed two cycles of recruitment so it was pretty challenging overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First, they will ask you to do the pymetrics test. This test is meant to define your personality.

Right after you finish the pymetrics, they will send you link to do the online interview through HireVue where there will be 6 questions, 4 in the form of video and 2 in written.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to integrate knowledge on different subjects in order to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2019.

Interview

One hour behavioral in the first round, followed by a case interview and confirming interview in the second.

Felt very disrespected throughout the whole process. Showed up for the second round and they did not have me on the schedule. When Accenture rescheduled, I was set up for the virtual interview when the interviewer cancelled 30 minutes before. I felt my time was not respected.

While I did not receive an offer, my timeline was extended far beyond what was typical at my university. I completed the interview process the same day decisions went out to those with offers on campus, and I highly doubt my application was considered in full due to faulty logistics.

Intern Interview

Interview

I got the interview through my university and the recruiting was on campus. The first interview was behavioral, and then the second round consisted of a behavioral interview then a case interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online, got an on-campus interview. met with the interviewer in a college facility and we went on to have a behavioral interview and a mini case. afterwards, got second round and was invited to their Chicago office then had series of interviews with more in-depth cases. definitely pretty tricky but they guided me through it well

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.