Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

14,423 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Two stages of virtual interviews with another delivery manager and a senior manager. Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.

Interview Questions

• Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.   1 Answer

Digital Consultant Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiting event, went through one phone call interview, then was rejected after. The interview itself was decent, and the interviewer was nice overall. Questions mostly revolved around my background and skills as it was still just the first round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience did you have with *a certain skill listed on your resume*?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Thorough, technical, friendly. I was interviewed by several managers and leads and given a run down of the companies protocols, policies and procedures. It was a pleasant experience over all.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with javascript? REST APIs? Do you have any projects?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Quite possibly the worst recruiting experience I've ever gone through in my career. Initial phone screen and interviews with Manager and Managing Director was fine. My recruiter needs basic training. Would be MIA for weeks at a time.

Ended up receiving an offer which was then rescinded 7 MONTHS LATER. It was one excuse after the next - couldn't find me a project, external hiring freeze, etc. When I used my own network to secure a role/project, they said no way, can't bring you on board. Almost like it was predetermined that even with my written offer they weren't going to bring me on board.

Maybe the company needs to take a look at their recruiting process more. Seems like people who were hired and welcomed to start were not diverse either - coming from a POC woman.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Accenture?
      Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty much standard with more technical questions in depth. The interviewer was more focussedin understanding the projects and how much I was involved in those technolgies as the current role required that . I was able to explain all because I was working on latest MEAN stack

Interview Questions

• About the project I did and technology challenges that I resolved   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process took several months with at least five interviews ranging from discussion with Talent to Account Leads. I enjoyed the conversations, but the amount of time it took to receive the offer was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions ranging from leadership approach to client facing scenarios.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

75 Minutes, Included Behavioral and quantitative. Also had a technology showcase that I was given information on in advance and prepared a presentation accordingly. Was given a basic overview of what the interview process would look like ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions with analysis questions as well   Answer Question

Consulting Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I did it on campus. Met with one interviewer one week for the first round, then I had my final round consisting of two interviews. My issue with the process was that they took a while to get back to me on a decision, but other than that, everyone was lovely.

Interview Questions

• All the standard behavioral questions. Definitely lots about working in a group setting.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Integrated with university recruiting process - networking events & 1st round interview were on campus.

2nd & 3rd round was on the same day onsite in local Accenture office. Overall, great interview experience - the recruiting team was engaged and helpful throughout the entire process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experiences and how they might relate to a consulting role.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 interviews: behavioral and case. depends on who you get, the first person was really dull to talk to. the second interview was better: asked about what I'm interested in, my experience etc

Interview Questions

• case interview: 15 minutes to read and solve a business case   Answer Question

Scientific Informatics Analyst Interview

Interview

An initial screening call is followed by a coding test on Codility. I was given 2 scenario problems on the coding test. After that, I had a video interview with a Sr analyst on the team. He asked me behavioral questions and chatted to get to know me. The next step was to have an on-site interview, but hiring process was put on hold due to COVID.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with someone on your team, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.