Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior SAP Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

2 levels of interview. Telephonic and In person interview happened at chennai. Mostly questions regarding the real time process. Program performance improvement related questions and code quality related questions. Hiring was simple and transparent.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and there was clear communication from recruiters. Make sure you study about the services Accenture offers and know quick facts about the company. The resources provided before the case study interview were helpful when prepping for possible questions.

Infrastructure S Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied via Linkedin. Recruiter reached out to me and had phone interview within 1 week. Same day received a call stating manager would like to interview me. 1st Interview was informal and comfortable. 2nd Interview was the very next day and was brief. Met the head Manager and my manager. After leaving interview, received offer 30 minutes later.

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Two stages of virtual interviews with another delivery manager and a senior manager. Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.

Interview Questions

• Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.   Answer Question

Interview

I had three interviews. The first interview was a personality interview. The second one was a technical interview. The final interview was another personality based interview to break a tie between candidates to see which was better qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one scenario where you encountered conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Federal Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Two phone screens (one with a Contracted recruiter and one with an Accenture employee). In person interview in their Ballston office. The interview was supposed to be with two partners and one was not able to make it, The interview was with a lead partner on the Federal side and was very friendly. Half of the interview was a white board presentation based case study for a Federal client that had their IT portfolio decentralized and multiple redundant outdated IT platforms. The other half of the interview was about me, my resume, and a general discussion as to many of the trends/issues in Federal IT.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as being some of the biggest issues with Federal Technology implementations?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview to kick things off with a recruiter. Then transitioned to on-site several round interview. Was at the office for the entire morning meeting with a variety of people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an instance where you failed in one of your past roles.   1 Answer

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There was interaction pymetrics games, testing your memory and reaction time and focus. After that there's a round of recorded virtual interview where you answer questions either verbally or type written. You can take short breaks between questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose accenture over other consulting firms?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round was with two managers over zoom video. I was asked to describe my background/experience. Second round was in depth technical discussion about Low-Power technology. Waiting for third round to be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background/past experience.   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted around an hour. Interviewer summarized their lab work and asked about personal projects and the processes behind those projects. Not as much interview questions but asking about your interests in various niche fields. It was definitely important to review each of the lab's work to be able to answer their questions.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

2 case interviews, then a case and a behavioral interview. they also ask basic questions about your background, "tell me about a time" questions, etc. The cases involve a good mix of math, analyzing charts, and logical reasoning

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.