Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was scheduled based on referral, scheduled multiple times but I have missed. Finally decided to show up. process was very smooth although had go back and get photocopies of two government id proof(mandatory). attended telephonic. only one round of technical around 20 mins and then HR round.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round interview on campus - behavioral. Very chill.
    Second round interviews in their SF office. One case, one behavioral. My case interviewer was sick or had allergies or something but he was incredibly sleepy/tired/boring. Somewhat unprofessional, but he seemed sick so maybe that explains it. Second interviewer was bright, intelligent, well accomplished (grad school, mechanical engineering, stanford), a bit cocky. He was much more engaging.

The case was different that the typical case-prep cases. No calculations, mostly logical deduction and organization. Not interview-led (not very conversational). You were given a sheet of paper with the details of the case, 10 minutes to analyze it and then provide your analysis and summarized takeaways.

You'll have to do a background check before starting work.
    Also they make you take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• - Time you had to implement something new
      - Time you had to learn something completely novel   3 Answers

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. one phone interview and then on site. two rounds for onsite - case test and behavior questions. behavioral is very conversational and friendly. Test case is to give you a paper and read the case yourself. expected good summary after reading, as well as questions. very intuitive discussion with the interviewee.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews
    First Behavioral
    Second Behavioral and Case

Overall the interview process was not overly difficult. The interviewers were extremely friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions. The case interview was an atypical interview where they gave you a paper describing a company's problem and your opinion on it.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of steps, common among consulting firms. Recruiter reached out to talk about some things, and then moved on to 2 interviews with Senior Managers. Case interview is difficult but interviewer is likely to help you out if you ask the right questions. Ended with an interview by a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a team project, your role within that project, and the outcome.   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chapel Hill, NC (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through an online application and an application through my university's career site. First they paired you with an interview buddy, then had a call to go over the interview process, then there was a dinner with some employees and the other interviewees, and then two rounds of interviews, including a case interview. They did a great job of engaging interviewees throughout the process.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, and was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was just basic and discussed resume contents. Then a final onsite interview, which consisted of a case interview, and a confirmation interview. The case interview was a little different from what I expected, but I was able to use my understanding of systems to pull through. The confirmation interview questions were basic behavioral questions.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

On campus recruiting, 2 interviews with managers in-person (all normal behavioral questions and resume screening), 1 case interview (lots of details, multiple questions, intuitive) + 1 confirmation interview (more behavioral)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a group and how did you handle it   1 Answer
    • Why accenture   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

2 behavioral interviews and 2 office visit interviews. Overall the interviews were not hard. The office visit is a great experience to meet some management level employees. Interviewers were great throughout the process offering assistance and making the interviews conversational.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you resolved a situation were you had personal problems with a co-worker or classmate during a work or school project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.