Accenture Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.9

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting at my university, met them at the career fair, went to a few events then got a call for a first on-campus interview. Pretty standard behavioral questions for the first interview. They are very straight-forward and it is INCREDIBLY important to be honest about your desire to travel and your flexibility. They will call you on your BS right away (as I heard from my recruiter and other friends who interviewed with them). Then there is another step you must complete on your own after the interview (cannot share details). Next step was a two-part interview including a case interview and a conversational interview. Case interview was very difficult but if you are a good fit for consulting and the company, you will be fine. They want to see how you will solve problems, so be unique and solve problems the way you and only you can solve them. Got a call a few days later with a verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time where you were given a project with little direction, what did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Junior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview started with the tests, the first one on logic (IQ) and the second one on maths (pretty basic). Both tests were outsourced from an external company and are probably relevant only in Slovakia (maybe + Czechia and Hungary). These were followed by "group work" where applicants worked together on small tasks. It was not work-related and I guess that the goal was to observe how are they able to cooperate.

Interview Questions

• raven matrices iq test and basic maths more focused on logic than on algebra   Answer Question

Consultant Júnior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in January 2020.

Interview

Call with HR, followed by interview with Manager, followed by interview with a senior Manager, followed finally by an interview with a Partner - all in French with a little bit of English once or twice.

Interview Questions

• Why the firm, what can you bring to the firm, your strong points, the way that you work, your previous experience   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in December 2018.

Interview

The first round was group interview, including self introduction, group discussion, presentation and Q&A. Three interviewers in all, including two managers and an HR. The second round was 1 on 1 interview. A manager from manufacture department interviewed me. Although I prepared sufficiently for the second round and performed, I think, not bad, I didn't pass. I know I am not perfect but I do doubt the degree of objectivity of 1vs1 interview.

Interview Questions

• I am not familiar with your major in university, please describe it briefly to me.   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Paris (France)) in September 2018.

Interview

First you have to complete an online test before the recruiting session. At the day of the session, you will do a case study by group and you will also have an one on one interview with a manager where you will talk about your experience and some typical recruiting question.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easygoing and the questions made were not challenging at all. The job it self was not very difficult, but being 24h with clients presence and respect was the most thing valued in the interview in my opinion as I got hired without tought questions even if the selection were out of many people.

Interview Questions

• what is a the amount of wheel sold in Italy   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Milan (Italy)) in December 2017.

Interview

The first one was a group interview with other 5 candidates. It lasted half a day.
    The second one was a single interview with the manager: personal and motivational questions. I applied for junior consultant position within the IT division. In the end, they offered me a job as a junior programmer even though I do not know any programming languages. They wanted to teach me, fro the beginning, how to write a code (C++ language).
    It didn't sound amazing to me.

Interview Questions

• The business case to solve individually in 20 minutes. We had to write our solution on a paper.
      The business case to solve all together in 30 minutes: this time each candidate had to propose his own solution and to support it. HINT: do not overwhelm other candidates when discussing problem/solution. They just want to see how do you communicate and work inside a team.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Zürich (Switzerland)).

Interview

Applied online. First round phone interviews with quite standardized questions. After the interview I didn‘t hear back at all within the expected timeframe. So I had to contact the recruiter. Very unprofessional.
    Applied again through a referral half a year later for the same position but in a different department. HR initally refused to go through my referral, because I had applied through referral twice. This is in fact not true and as far as I‘m concerned should be visible in their system. HR in the Zurich office is very unprofessional and dissapointinh

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone interview followed by an assessment center. The phone screen lasted 30 minutes, the assessment consists of a group presentation, a single presentation and a 1:1 interview. Many sites online describe this pretty accurately.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. step: Telephone interview with high level manager.
    2. step: Assessment Day near Frankfurt
    Very friendly and supportive employees/recruiters that help to get an excellent overview over the company and its people. Centrally organized selection day during which you are well taken care of. The process was super fast from a telephone interview, the selection day until receiving the final offer. An employee is constantly around to answer any questions (which does not enter the final selection criteria as most questions are asked while the recruiters decide who will and who won't receive an offer).

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.