Accenture Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process consisted of three interviews over the course of two weeks:

1. Phone screening with an HR rep. to go over my resume
2. Phone interview with hiring manager to go over my background and skills
3. In-person panel interview with management to see if I fit in well with the team

After the interviewing process, I received a conditional job offer contingent upon clearance of a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1. Initial Screening from Recruiter
    2. Skills Interview
    3. Director Interview
    4. Supervisor Interview

This process took about 4 months. I initially applied online and was asked to meet with a recruiter. The recruiter worked to find the best position and team for me and helped direct the rest of the interview/onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Give an example of a time when you had to analyze data and translate from a legacy system for a client.   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was very helpful and scheduled interviews very timely. The whole interviewing experience was good. The first round was a video interview with the hiring manager and the second round was phone call with another manager.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It was just the basic questions here and there thaat they wanted you to answer. i have a thing about interviews and do not want people to be wasting my time any hose   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Four steps in the hiring process:

1. Phone screen with a recruiter
    2. Phone skills interview with an associate manager
    3. Video skills interview with a senior manager
    4. Video personality interview with a managing director

The whole process took place over a few weeks. It required a lot of patience. You receive a verbal offer; then a background check is conducted. Afterwards, the final written offer is received.

My recruiter was amazing and made the whole process smooth. I am big on communication, which she was good at especially around updating me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember exactly, but it was around presentation and teamwork.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had one phone interview initially with a recruiter/hiring manager. This was followed by an on campus interview at my university. The final interview was at the Accenture office in person.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions focused on problem solving and analytics.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

The process was very straightforward. There was an initial online questionnaire, which asked about your recent education and work experience. There was a phone screen with the recruiting contact to walk through compensation, security questions, and various clarifications. There was a phone screen with a Managing Director next to walk through behavioral questions regarding your interest in Accenture and the industry. And at last, a superday with two 45 minute interviews, one case, and one behavioral, both with principals.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why Consulting? Tell me about a time you faced diversity of thought?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews, one video call and two phone calls. The first phone call was from an HR person, and the other two were with managers in the area where they were looking to hire me.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was very thorough, all discussions made sure the not only would you fit the culture but also are you skilled in the specific position that you are applying for. Having the knowledge of your background and then some is very important.

Interview Questions

• What is the extent of your background in data governance? What kind of data did you have to use and manipulate in order to create the solution to your problem?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had a brief (25 min) phone screen with a recruiter. At the end of the call, I was told a Situational/Behavioral Interview would be set up soon.

The Situational interview ended up being around an hour long and consisted of 4 different questions, which we went very in-depth into. Again, at the end of the call I was told that they would be setting up the third round interview, the Skills interview.

The Skills interview (1 hr long) was technical but not overly so - they don't expect you to know a ton about an industry you haven't worked in before. The last 25 minutes or so were left for time for me to ask the interviewer questions.

The fourth round was an on-site interview with 2 managers. They made it a relaxing and positive experience. While the questions were quite technical, they made it more like a conversation. I had a very positive interview experience.

I was verbally told I had an offer within a few days and then the offer approval process took several weeks. I did a small amount of negotiating and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a challenging project.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.