Accenture Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Consultant

Accenture Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

The behavioral was pretty straight forward, but the case was not what you would typically expect from a consulting interview. Interviewers were very open and friendly overall. It's important to show them your thought process throughout the case.

Interview Questions

• Is there an area of specialization that particularly interests you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Intense, with multiple rounds and case interviews. in order to prepare adequately, allow for at least 6 weeks of case interview prep. The first round occurred on campus at my MBA program, the second and final interview occurred on site at their offices in Boston.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you showed leadership that wasn't handed to you   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

3 Three part interview, outcome of one will progress you to phase two, and so on. HR pre-screen, Technical, skills assessment resume walk through and Situational-tell me about a time when.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

First with HR, second technical with a Manager, third a behavioural. Interviews were detailed, interviewers were very well prepared and courteous, taking great care to put the candidate at ease.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

One recruiter screening, one phone skills screening, one dinner with the hiring manager, 1 onsite with 2 rounds of 45 mins with the hiring manager and another manager. The whole process was well organized and expectations were set for the most part. The only issue was the timing took a while to get through the whole thing. About 3 months total.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, two phone interviews, and day long interview session in person. Day long interview session was with six different managers of varying levels. Process took about two weeks in total.

Interview Questions

• Name your biggest strength, what's an opportunity area for you, give me a time you had a conflict at work -- how did you resolve it, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews, followed by video conference. Recruiter call screening. after 1 week interview with 2-3 senior managers and then client partner. ...Skype inteviews for some of the interviews.Phone interviews, followed by video conference. Recruiter call screening. after 1 week interview with 2-3 senior managers and then client partner. ...Skype inteviews for some of the interviews.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview

The interview's were fairly straight forward.
    Consisted of 4 interview: 1st with recruiter (phone). Make him your friend as he can give you hints/strategies/even pay range. 2nd (phone) was with my potential manager and his boss. Mostly background, experience, and skill set questions. 3rd (phone) was with another manager. More skill and technical questions and how I would relate to this position. 4th and final was a circle-back via video conference. Be aggressive and ask for the sale. At least you won't be sitting and wondering for the next week if you have to position or not.

My advice is to do your research on whatever space you will be in. Also, since this is a monster of a company, be sure to ask questions on the specificities of your role. Travel, verticals, etc... Good luck!!

Interview Questions

• No case studies for my position.
      "What experiences you've had will help you in a room full of executives"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did some pre-negotiating before the offer, they sent exactly what I asked for and I accepted. I have heard there is sometimes room for negotiating but I was happy with what I was offered.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview

I went through 3 steps interview

First is general interview with HR recruiter. This is very general and they want to understand why I am looking and my background

Second is skill interview with director or senior manager. Each person have different style or questions but the goal is to see if you have the right skills, including communication for the role. I had one with case study, actually test if I can do some simple math from the case, and the other just ask questions around my background and experience

Third is confirmation interview with managing director or partner. Again, they want to understand your background and will open floor for all questions you have. They will provide you more direct insight what's the role and responsibility, what the group is about, and what projects will be.

After that, they will make a decision. Waiting game!

Interview Questions

• At confirmation interview, I found myself defending my experience and skills. Several times the interviewer will start with you have some related experience that can apply to what we do but not direct...not sure if it's on purpose or....   Answer Question

The other offer came in better :-)

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of interviews with 5 company representatives - including phone and in person sessions. After aggressively pursuing me for the role and emphasizing "professionalism" and "transparency" during each interview, I did not get the offer. I also did not receive any feedback, rationale or return phone calls after I called to thank them for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How do you build credibility with a customer when they have had poor experiences with consulting firms in the past?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.