Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.1

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process included 3 rounds of 30-60 minute conversations with my manager to be and other future team members. Prior to that I had two calls with recruiters qualifying me and the interest I had in Accenture.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in the industry, how I build relationships with clients, and my disposition towards being in the technology part of Accenture.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

first screened by HR over the phone , then interview with Hiring Manager for skill assessment, then another round with Panel Interview with selected interviewers also on skill assessment, finally brought Onsite for the Final interview which you would meet with usually Hiring manager and whoever they selected on that day

Interview Questions

• Describe most relevant experiences based on the job description   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process lasted months (8 !) - scattered and unclear. HR people were clear in their communications however there was not a clear timeline. After the confirming interview I was told 1-2 days to receive an offer. After 2 (!) months of stringing me along, they called to announce inability to hire

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a work type situation. This is more or less a behavioral question.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First with recruiter, then HR manager, technical interviewer, deep dive with hiring manager and then final with hiring manager. Each step set the stage for the next one. All people involved were very helpful in the preparation.

Interview Questions

• Questions on multiple platforms, programming languages, DevOps standards, and SSO implementation. Solutions as implemented and walk-thrus. Project experience in dealing with customers and other consultants.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

About one month from initial contact to offer acceptance. The process was fairly straightforward.

- Initial screen with recruiter (about 45 minutes)
    - Role exploration and behavioral interview with Managing Director (60 minutes)
    - Three (two were onsite) additional skills and behavioral interviews with peer-level interviewers (60 minutes each)

I knew before the final interview that I would likely receive an offer, based on how well all of the discussions went. All of the interviews were conversational, they all asked about motivation, personality type (what motivates you), provided great insight into the corporate style of Accenture, and were all very sharp people oriented leaders.

I was contacted by the recruiter about one week after the final interview where we talked high-level numbers. I had another offer from a technology company that came with a generous base salary and bonus. Not only did Accenture match the base salary, they more than doubled the sign-on bonus. Needless to say, I took the offer and look forward to starting soon.

Interview Questions

• What type of work energizes you?

If you were preparing for your first conversation with a CIO, how would you advise them on the things they are not doing well?

Describe a time when you had to deliver tough feedback to a client? To a team member?

Describe Human Centered Design (HCD) and why it is critical to digital transformation?

What does Inclusion and Diversity mean to you? How do you create and promote I&D?

(During some of the interviews, I made use of the whiteboards and markers to illustrate different approaches and methods to solving a problem. I would highly recommend doing this if you are comfortable with the subject matter.)   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Skills interview followed by situational interview. Skills interview conducted by a hiring manager to really gauge the potential match. Situational interview is canned questions which limits the interview in responding to questions and also the scope of the interview is not well defined based on the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example with role, effort, outcome about challenging situation, relationships with stakeholders, influencing others, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (El Segundo, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Need to improve reputation management by treating prospective employees as if they were prospective clients. Which, in fact, we are! I was ghosted by Accenture after 4 rounds, never got declined. I followed up with recruiter 3 times, she said she was waiting for "next steps" from leadership. Finally, I asked her if I could go ahead and apply to other roles at Accenture while she was waiting for "next steps." No Answer, ever, and no decline.
    Additional point, in each interview I was asked the same question 3 different ways: could I travel and did I have potential conflicts that could ever get in the way? Essentially, trying to determine if I were a parent. Even after I answered yes to 100% travel, they asked the same question a different way - at every interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2017.

Interview

There are four stages:
    1. Initial HR screening,
    2. Skills Interview with Technical Manager,
    3. Psychometric Testing and then
    4. Final culture / fit interview with a Managing Director.
    In general it was a quick, direct process with the follow ups happening fast.

Interview Questions

• Standard 'take me through your resume' stuff, with some specifics about engaging with customers around requirements capture.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I have been through HR screen, behavior interview , technical interview and face-to-face MD interview in New York. Every single interviewer was very professional and easy to communicate with. Now I am waiting for result. Does anybody know if HR will call if you are rejected or they will only call if they make an offer ?

Interview Questions

• Why did you change your job often?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.