Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interviews. two telephonic interview with two different managers and team leads and one onsite interview with a technical team and final round was HR interview which I spoke with HR representer. Tell me about yourself?, Reason for wanting to join Accenture?, What type of consulting work would you like to focus on?

Interview Questions

• Asking some basic java and data structures. asking about different design pattern and web application life cycle.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process took unreasonably long (friend who applied 3 months after me got hired before me). Had an initial on campus interview by an HR rep. Asked basic questions nothing too technical. 2nd round had 2 interviews, technical and behavioral. Technical was easy, they asked some of the regular technical questions that you can find by googling how to pass technical interviews (note even the hard questions either). Behavioral was like any other one.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Code a sorting algorithm.
      Primitive data types?
      Polymorphous, inheritance.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I cleared all rounds and my background check was cleared. Then, HR called me and informed me that we no longer have a vacancy for the position. I left a job offer from another company for this position and they didn't even gave any assurance for consideration in any other position. Really, very depressed by the kind of attitude company maintains with new hires.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Bluff, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Red Bluff, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

tiresome process, long interviews, incompetent people
    Was asked to come in early & there were no shows
    unprofessional people
    Wish I had applied elsewhere, may be next time I will go in late

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. First HR interview included a review of my experiences and other items listed on my resume. About a month later I was set up with another recruiter who scheduled three phone interviews with managers I would be potentially be working with. Interviews were great and lasted 20-45 minutes. The technical interview was very easy, review the job description and review what you don't know and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Personal interests, career goals, team oriented questions.
      Basic technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I was asked about my projects and how if given a chance would I make them better. After understanding what my project does they asked me to explain one part of it and then asked me to modify it.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within the week. My interview was scheduled 4 days after my talk with my recruiter. I went to an onsite interview which consisted of many technical questions as well as a programming problem and sql queries. Everyone was very friendly and the interview was very relaxed. After 2 days I heard back from my recruiter saying the interview went well and pending a background check they would like to make an offer. The background check was pretty simple stuff nothing to personal mostly checking on your financial/criminal history. The background check process took 2 more days and after everything came back ok an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you overload a method.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

-First an over the phone HR chat
    -Then had a "technical" interview. The Tech interview Q's asked "what's polymorphism, inheritance" etc. Literally ultra easy. Then we just chatted tech and about the job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very flexible. I had my technical interview in a Saturday and the interview with a senior manager in the next Friday, end of the day.
    Since I was in a critical phase of the project with deliverables, I asked the recruiter to schedule interviews during time that would not impact my activities. I was surprise when he proposed me the first one in a Saturday morning.

Interview Questions

• To explain what I knew in the area I was applying for the position   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2015.

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.
    During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.