Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

First there was aptitude test and then shortlisted students were called for interview. CoCubes was the third party to conduct the tests. live kt is not allowed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your final year project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was the easiest I have attended so far . I’ve applied through college . I had an online test , and two hr rounds . I got selected . But it took so long to get the offer .

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process started right from the basic telephonic round. Then i was called for face-to-face technical round. Once this got cleared, had a word with the Manager and then HR discussion

Interview Questions

• They asked about the moment when I failed and how did I recover   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Overall experience was not so good despite giving all answers i was not selected..i dont know what they desired in the candidate but i had a negative experience..they did nkt ask any technical ques all was from hr point of view

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty standard. Simple interview questions on basic concepts of OOP in Java, some concepts on Javascript and PL/SQL like writing procedures and joins.The interview was an hour long, the interviewer was just looking for familiarity and didn't seem too interested in detailed answers(which is not the case everywhere).

Interview Questions

• Exception Handling In Java and Thread Concepts, Javascript basic questions, PL/SQL   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was of only two rounds, one was aptitude test and the second was technical +HR interview. The aptitude test was easy to moderate that included quantitative and English questions. The interview round was on the next day where both technical and HR questions were asked at the same time.

Interview Questions

• About my projects and my previous course work and whether I was ready for rellocation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad) in December 2015.

Interview

One round of technical and one HR round. Salary was not so much negotiable. easy to crack. Interview completely depends on their project requirement. After interview they took nearly 1 month to release the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Core java, previous projects, frameworks basics. write a java program to sort array.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview will be very basic anyone can get into Accenture but process they take long time no response from HR. More work pressure and growth depends on your caliber. All the best for all you can clear easily and it is good company but more competition.

Interview Questions

• All basics   1 Answer
    • basic concepts like oops and scripts related sql related   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

There were five rounds of selection process.
    technical test
    aptitude test
    technical interview
    HR interview
    f2f interview
    only the shortlisted candidates were allowed for further rounds for selection and finally, the offer was made to selected students.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

1>1 aptitude round : sectional cut off
    2>interview round (it was a group interview ,in group of 5):panel consists of 2 members
    3>over all interview was about personality test and not much knowledge based
    4>interviewer was chill and were mainly checking your language and confidence

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself whats not in resume
      what was your be project
      which programming language you know   Answer Question