Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Interview

On campus recruiting in college.
1st round aptitude test with math and logical reasoning questions
2nd round group discussion
You have a simple aptitude test, following which there is group discussion with 4-5 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I went through the interview process as a fresher in Accenture and had several rounds of interviews. Started with a written test which was pretty generic (Engineering based & Aptitude). Selected people were taken for 3 rounds of Group Discussion. This was followed by 3 rounds of interviews - Technical, Behavioral & Situational and HR & Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions

• For a fresher trying to forecast a work situation and answer based on that was very difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Place, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (College Place, WA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first was apti n second Pi
    apti was difficult questions on quanta logic n verbal were there

Interview Questions

• What are variables
      basic oops concepts
      hr type questions
      overall interview was very easy
      They just see communication skills Pi was easy they would ask about basic oops concepts to computer fields and to other fields the round would be to check your confidence and communications skills and how well u are at problem solving   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My interview was over the phone, it was easy, no tuf quetions asked. all expected questions were asked as given in my resume.
    Its overall a earsier way of craking the interview than face to face interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very good and they made us very comfortable.Just be confident and go.Check the company background.Study completely about the company.Know what your profile is and what you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for the hike period and what technologies do they use and give their technologies a cutting edge.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First was a phone interview as prescreen and the an actual one on one interview.

Negotiation

N/A

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Took 3 different interviews over 6 months.
    First one was just background check,
    Second interview was just read out questions from technical interview questions
    Lastly third interview was just chatting with manager level.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was typical with 4 total interactions, 3 phone interviews and one in person meeting with HR.

Interview Questions

• Detail questions about previous work/projects.   1 Answer

Negotiation

At this level very difficult to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied the job online. Then, I got a phone interview. A week after that, I got an assessment test. I think I did poor on the test due to time constraint. There is no interview progress after that.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected question. They ask me what do I know about their company. What is the salary expectation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

there was a phone interview with general questions about technologies I had worked with and learned about while getting my degree, then there was a skype interview as I was located in TN and the job was in CA. There were multiple people from the team on the skype call which lasted about 30 minutes and was not very technical.

Interview Questions

• knowledge and experience with technology (asp.net, sql, html, css)   2 Answers