Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Team Lead

Accenture Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It is quite technical interview , you should be sure about all the questions regarding your domain and what you have written in your resume.
You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.

Interview Questions

• Explain a complex scenario for SAP EWM where you provided solution and added value.
    You should be very precise and ask questions wherever you need clarification.
    Other question asked was complete process of IDOC's . How to manage team resources.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

it was more about team management and issue handling skills along with technical expertise in integration and development projects. Also they had asked about the importance of disaster recovery process

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2017.

Interview

2 separate recruiters called to set up calls. The first recruiter cancelled the day of the call and rescheduled for another day. She did not call as scheduled and did not follow up with me and did not return my call or email. Another recruiter emailed 2 weeks later to set up a time to interview, and that call was missed as well but she did follow it up about 15 minutes after the call was scheduled to reschedule. That call happened on time. The experience was not professional nor respectful of me or my time.

Interview Questions

• Asked how my experience would be used to excel in the new position.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

phone call and then onsite, also very disorganized. Person interviewing did not know there was an interview scheduled and I had to wait a long time. They did not have my resume as well.

Interview Questions

• can you work in different schedules?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the two most direct report managers. Comfortable and relaxed. It took right at 30 minutes and revolved around previous experience related to new position. Problem solving with regard to different employee situations and dealing with meeting goals were the main emphasis of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle am employee telling you they saw your best performer copying and pasting an income document.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Techno functional - Supply Chain - Face to Face and Web based

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

awesome, well organised and executed. patient with candidates. there is a skills round first and then a HR round. It is typically done in 1 week, and you have an offer

Interview Questions

• How would you solve for a a particular situation (industry example given)   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

I had 1 HR Round in the beginning then 2 rounds of Telephonic Technical Rounds and 1 HR round again and i round of skype round with the Executive.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical questions.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2012.

Interview

basic technology questions and job behavioral type questions. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc. what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.

Interview Questions

• what was the challenges in your last job, how will you handle certain type of situations etc.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in June 2009.

Interview

First Round is Technical--> Pure Technical questions
    Second Round is Manager Round--> Mix of Technical and Attitude
    Third Round is with Onsite Manager--> More of Leadership quality questions
    Fourth Round is HR.--> Just for taking personal details

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a team with freshers to meet the tight dead lines?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.