Access Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated 21 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Access Healthcare

Access Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Access Healthcare

Interview

No follow up communication. Some interviewers were rude and very harsh. Really need to work on communicating better when interviewees reach out. Communication and response time needs work. Dies not let people know outcome of interview

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions for an interview
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Access Healthcare (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Sep 2019

Interview

This was in Manila site. My 2nd time applying after two years.They got an extreme case of geographical/proximity discrimination just when the recruiter saw that I live a few miles away from their location WITHOUT EVEN BELIEVING THAT I CAN RELOCATE IMMEDIATELY, as well too much words with only one point about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Access Healthcare (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied and probably within 30 minutes I received an email stating that I have moved on to the interviewing process. The email included a link to start a phone assessment. It also gave me detailed information on how long and how the phone assessment was going to be. After I clicked on it, a page came up asking if I was taking it on the phone or computer. Prior to the actual start of the assessment the audio was tested. Each question was asked by an automated system and I had 2 minutes to answer each. Overall it took about 10 minutes. The day afterwards I checked on the status and it stated that the job posting expired.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about your background
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Healthcare in Jul 2017

Interview

When I was a corporate executive in the area of strategic planning, I quickly learned a very important lesson – the best way to ensure strategy implementation is to hire the right people into the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access Healthcare (Des Plaines, IL)

Interview

I started with the company. It has been a growing process. I was also told that we will meet a couple times a month to discuss what was needed. We also spent time before or after work to review.

Interview Questions
  • How much am I willing to learn and teach others.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Access Healthcare (Richmond, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

Interview involved very detailed questions, both by the interviewer and myself. The interview lasted about 35-40 minutes and the company made it a very comfortable experience. I first interviewed with the Respiratory manager and then spoke briefly with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions
  • What is your reason for becoming a Respiratory Therapist
15 people found this interview helpful