Accruent Interview Questions

Updated 25 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Accruent

Application

I interviewed at Accruent

Interview

Very straight forward process. Good communication from recruiting with a few hiccups, but otherwise helpful. Applied initially through 3rd party website and heard back within a few days. The entire process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What do you value most in a workplace?
    Answer Question

Accruent

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent

Interview

3 interviews and an assignment. First interview was with the HR manager, followed by the team manager and the department director. All are friendly people and I value their approach. They are open and listen carefully.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about yourself? What will be your major challenge in this position?
2 people found this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I interviewed at Accruent

Interview

Phone call with recruiter was pretty easy. They provided details about the role and were transparent about salary range. I accepted another offer before going to the next stage but it would have been the online assessments which assess "skills, personality, behavior, and cognitive". ability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent

Interview

The HR team needs a lot of work - very unprofessional. They kept screwing up the time, didn't call the right phone # and didn't reply to emails after 1st contact.

Interview Questions
  • HR person was too lazy to get back to me after I sent 4 different times for an interview. She sent an email saying she was too busy. I said I'd call her but she never responded.

Accruent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in Sep 2020

Interview

Submitted resume ... called within 2 hours to schedule initial visit with a talent rep. Took 2 weeks to get the next step scheduled with a sales manager. Friendly call but not well organized. Told me the next step would be a call with one or two officers. No. two latter a call scheduled with 3 peer types. It was a call so they could lend opinion. 2 weeks later a call scheduled with a nn officer in another country. He was so rude. Had no interview skills. Swayed back and forth in his chair when he would talk. Horrible interviewing skills. He was terrible.

Interview Questions
  • Same old lame questions you get from reading a book on how to interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA) in Jul 2020

Interview

It started with a very pleasant 30 minute phone interview where I got to know the company through their recruiter and they asked more questions about me. I then had a behavioral interview for 30 minutes with a manager which was very non-personal and lacked genuine conversation. Nothing was wrong with the interview, I just prefer a more conversational and interactive interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in Jul 2020

Interview

Applied online. Screened by recruiter. One-on-one with hiring manager. Last was a series of 30 minute interviews with other stakeholders followed by a software demo. All remote. Process was reasonably quick. They communicated well and didn't drag out the rejection. No ghosting, which was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in Jul 2020

Interview

Introduction of the company followed by a generic talk about my personal background. Employees I talked to during the process were not able to share excitement about there company or product.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in Jul 2020

Interview

Very smooth, the recruiter walked me through the process patiently and I was informed very well of what was expected from me. I interviewed with 4 managers and they were all very friendly and respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Accruent

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Accruent

Interview

I have applied online and received an email invitation for a phone interview within less than a week. I have been asked to share my availability through an online scheduling program. After that, the recruiter picked up a time they were available according to the time slots I have chosen. During the call, the recruiter was friendly, but the overall duration of the call was about ~20 min max. Mentioned, they will get back to me by a specific date. Waiting for their reply. Overall, the experience was nice, but will see If it leads anywhere. I did my best.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about Accruent? Why did you decide to apply? Why are you looking for a job? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume? Do you require visa sponsorship? What is your salary expectation?
2 people found this interview helpful