AdGear Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at AdGear Technologies

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at AdGear Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one a HR, and one with a software engineer. Both interviews went well, but they say no to me at the end because they like wasting people time I guess

Rails Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear Technologies (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Officially the worse interview process in existence.
    It took them weeks to schedule a phone interview.
    After an onsite interview,
    I was given a code challenge (which was quiet time consuming) i was expected to hand in within a week

Then it took them over 3 weeks to get back at me, telling me that they were to unable to pay my asking price even though I had officially made sure my price was within their range before the interview.

I was then sent ANOTHER rejection email saying that my code was not good enough..

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm to find the longest stack word tree in a given text document   1 Answer

AdGear Technologies Response

16 Jul 2019 – Operations & HR Coordinator

Dear candidate,

Thank you for your application and review.

Due to a high volume of applications our interview process takes time. We want to ensure we have the right candidate, this is why... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdGear Technologies.

Interview

Weirdest interview ever! Believe the other 3 comments on this page.
    Applied online, received a phone interview invitation 2 days after. Went pretty well, scheduled an on-site 2days later.
    The on-site is easy, 2 people interviewed me. I answered all their questions, and even provide extra solutions too. I think I did pretty good. The HR came after the interview and told me she will call me the next day to let me know the result.
    The next day, I waited till 4:30 pm still no call. I emailed then the HR asked me to call her instead of calling me ...which is weird, But I did anyway, and she told me that I did pretty good but they want a senior and I am too junior for them... I mean they did not put it's a senior position on the Job, nor tell me during the phone interview, as a new grad, I clearly am not applying for a senior position.
    In conclusion, they really like to waste people's time.

Interview Questions

AdGear Technologies Response

16 Jul 2019 – Operations & HR Coordinator

Dear candidate,

Thank you for your application and for taking the time to review our interview process.
    We receive a high volume of candidates and are normally known for offering a fair... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AdGear Technologies.

Interview

located in downtown, hard to park
    1 Phone Screening availability,salary
    2 Onsite, working experience etc. noting difficult.
    The HR is unprofessional, asking some weird personal questions.
    They took way long time and reject you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.