Adobe Associate Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Associate Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a quick turnaround. I applied and a few days later a woman called me to schedule an interview for the following week. They were not very flexible with interview times.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Interview

The technical round was lengthy with questions around your internship and what skills you had called out in your resume. It was followed by managerial and director round to complete the process

Interview Questions

• Questions around Spring , Hibernate and internship. White board coding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Online test followed by onsite interview comprising 6 rounds - 1 GD, 2 Technical, 1 Managerial, 1 HR and a last interview with one of the Directors. The last two were mostly formality once you clear the first four.

Interview Questions

• GD -> As usual, debate on a given topic.
      Round 1 -> 2 simple coding questions related to sorting strings. A couple of basic data structure, database and operating system questions.
      Round 2 -> Questions regarding Responsive design and CSS Grid. Questions regarding Android app that I had built and had on my resume.
      Round 3 -> Managerial round mainly was conversational with few puzzles and a couple of behavioral questions regarding handling various circumstances with team-mates/clients etc.
      Round 4 and 5 -> Mostly introduction.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.