Adobe Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a phone interview, which lasted around 30 minutes, only with recruiter. Nothing too hard, next step was an interview onsite with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of adversity in the workplace and how you overcame this situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview was very technical with questions focused to test your analytic skills and capabilities.
    Overall, you should have some working knowledge of regression models and forecasting methods.

It was also based on past experience and projects I had worked on and how the skills that I gained aligned with this role.

Interview Questions

• Regressions models, Pricing systems, number crunching estimates   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was insightful as to how the hiring manager would manage me. They seemed to really care about the business and wanted to ensure that our ambitions aligned.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

First was contacted by a recruiter after applying through college recruiting platform and had a basic phone screen, which was more informational than anything. Had other offer deadlines coming up, and HR was efficient in moving me on to manager phone screen of around 30 minutes which consisted largely of simple behavioral questions and resume overview.

Scheduled an on-site a few days later, which I was told would be the final round by HR. Went to the office and had a great interview, after which the manager was very friendly and immediately scheduled me for a phone-screen final round so I could talk to the senior manager. HR had already told me this first on-site was the final round, but I didn't mind, and we scheduled the phone call.

I was waiting for the call during the scheduled time, but no one called me. I emailed my interviewer about this and asked to reschedule, minutes after which a recruiter contacted me and said the team had changed the job description in the past two days, and were looking for someone with different skills, so was somehow moving forward the process without me.

I was left extremely confused given there is only so much a job description can change with the same job title, and I was asked pretty general behavioral questions so far that tested my knowledge and experiences at large, not specific to any niche position. I doubted that the job description changed so significantly that my interviews had to be completely disregarded. I emailed my interviewer asking for any feedback, since the recruiter said she had no more information on her end. After following up 3 times with no response, I am appalled at their complete lack of professionalism and disregard for candidates' time.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Berkeley, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

At first, phone interview. After that, there is an onsite interview but I didn't get there. They got back to me only after 2 weeks and let me know that they proceeded with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strength and weaknesses when working in a team. Then a case where they described a scenario regarding data that you have and your goal and asked how you would go about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in April 2015.

Interview

One day hiring process which happened in the company itself and included basic questions on profile and some case studies on how one is going to assess performance issues and assign performance scores

Interview Questions

• How are you going to assign rating to call-center executives? What parameters you are going to use?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in February 2015.

Interview

It took a month to complete the interview process. Total 4 rounds of the interview. First HR round. Then manager round, then director round the the final negotiation with the HR. in 4 rounds of interview i was asked the same questions , and i also gave a technical test in the final round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Fast, efficient and effective interview process with 6 interview rounds with phone interview with the talent scout, phone and in-person interviews with hiring manager, his manager and a senior colleague as well as final interview with director.

Interview Questions

• Culture and fit in the team   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.