Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in June 2018.

Interview

One online test followed by technical interview rounds (around 4) followed by manager round. Online round was very basic, there were 5 interview questions and 2 hours time. Questions were very easy.

Interview Questions

• First face to face round went OK. The interviewer asked about a matrix with dynamic programming algorithm and psuedo code for it. Also asked about explaining basics of technologies mentioned in the resume. I think I did justice with explaining what I knew, and from his expressions, I could not understand whether he was satisfied or not interested to listen :). No cross questions, not asking for details, just kept writing the feedback on his computer after asking.

Second face to face round had two questions. One was algorithm for a tree traversal problem and proper code for it along with corner cases. Second question was a low level design problem.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in March 2018.

Interview

Very bad interview experience overall. Interviewer was not good , very rude and don’t know what he was expecting. Gave ds problem to solve , I solved that with the expected complexity , but in that problem itself he was way confused what he asked. Similar few questions as well and same behavior. I heard about adobe interview process and in fact read about that but it was a way bad experience. I request company to please refrain these such employees from taking interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Senior people are not even interested in interviewing. It feels like they are forced to take interviews. This company has lots of non performing HRs and Recruiters. Hopefully you don't go through them. Interacting with interviewers and HRs I got the sense, people who are more keen towards technology and want to learn in early stages, should refrain joining this company.

Interview Questions

• Distance of a point from a line.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in April 2017.

Interview

One online screening round.
    4 F2F rounds consisting of Puzzles, problem solving, DS & algos and design patterns. Result was declared after 2 days. Very smooth interview process, great interviewers. Loved the whole process. Much better experience than amazon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

Below is the process, which I had gone through.

1. 3 technical round (1 hr)
    2. Director round (1 hr)
    3. Programming round (Assignment will be give)
    4. Senior Architect round (1 hr)

I was called for direct interview. The first 3 technical rounds were gotten over by the same day itself. I was told that feedback of mine is positive and I will be called for Director round some other day.

After 5 days, I was called for the Director round, seems he was happy too and he said HR will get back to you.

After 10 days, i got a call from HR that I have to take up one more programming round followed by telephonic round with an Architect.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your project and role? Almost all the projects that you have mentioned in the resume, you will be asked to explain clearly. They expect you to be good at what you have done or what you have mentioned in the resume. Prepare thoroughly.
      How to check the expression is balanced or not?
      Implement stack and implement undo-redo feature using Stack?
      Java multithreading questions?
      Executors?
      Generics?
      Micro Services and some examples?
      Design patters? Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, Builder Pattern, Visitor Pattern
      Where did you use in design patters your project and explain?
      Which is your innovating idea, any hackthon idea?
      Take one of your old projects and if you are asked to develop it now, how will you design and which technologies will you choose and why? (Interesting question)
      Spring boot?
      Design a state machine and explain its each phase? (1 hour question) It is kind of interactive problem solving round, you are allowed to ask any clarifications.
      Do you have any pattern? Do you publish any tech papers? Any blog? What is your contribution to stackover-flow?   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

Series of questions on puzzles, algorithms, and data structures.
    Questions from resume - insight into solving real life technical challenges

Interview Questions

• The questions are as if company is hiring for rocket science. The work as one realizes after a couple of years is exact opposite.   1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Process started with call from the HR for written test.

It was 3 hr long written test which I cleared it is pretty simple if you search on Internet and prepare well.

It was followed by telephonic round, it was a screening round which went pretty well again it was pretty simple.

I was called for in campus interviews I went through 5 rounds mostly asking data structures, puzzles and work experience questions.

Most of the questions were present online.

Negotiation

Not much.

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted Through Linked in , First round was data structure and programming questions.How would you write a program which places 8 queens on a chess board so that they dont collide.

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2015.

Interview

First online test through hackerrank.com. There were some 8-10 multiple questions and 12-10 programing questions and expected to be done in 2hrs. Questions were easy like- reversing linked list, recursive routine for multiplying 2 numbers etc.

Then, I was called for F2F interview rounds. First round was taken by engineering manager. He started with OOPS conceptual questions and then asked a programming question i.e. printing a BST in zigzag manner. We can do it using two stack.

Then I was taken to another person. He was curious about my work profile. Tried to ask few questions from profile. He also asked me to write strtok(). He asked to swap bytes of integer value. Then asked about hash tables etc.

Interview Questions

• Overall it was easy experience. Don't know what they were expecting from me.   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2008.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 technical rounds. They were interview questions related to C/C++ and a lot of writing of code.