Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in July 2009.

Interview

A written Test which has three section 1) cpp/java MCQ 2) Algorithm MCQ 3) QA

At least 4 technical interview followed by 1 HR interview

Interview Questions

• Design a sorting algo which can take any type of input.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation. I have to accept everything which was offered to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida).

Interview

There was 1 Telephonic round and it was followed by 1 offsite written test. It was then followed by face 2 face interview. It had 4 technical rounds and 1 hr round. The round with the VP was nothing great.
    The questions were not very difficult but they were not easy either. The written test is the easiest.

Interview Questions

• WAP to insert in a sorted circular array.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in February 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and systematic

Interview Questions

• They dont ask some random and unexpected questions. Questions are based on simple logics and fundamentals   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open for negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in September 2009.

Interview

Just like any other Product development company.
    DS/Algo knowledge must.

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consists of a couple of stages. There is a phone interview, with a couple of shot technical questions. Then there are a couple of interviews on site. One of them will surely be an in-depth technical interview regarding the usual stuff - programming languages, frameworks, algorithms etc.

Interview Questions

• Given a video camera that tapes all the cars that enter a parking lot, what type of method/algorithm would you choose to obtain the registration plate for each car.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

Totally ill-informed — i was called in for a senior programmer role. my resume spoke of my proficiency being in Java, web stack, and most things open-source.

The first they ask me is whether I'd be willing to work on Cold Fusion, and be ok, if there was zero Java work. While i'm totally fine with a potential switch in technology, but i'm so not ok with someone asking me to switch to a proprietary tech stack that is *only* used within their workplace.

Ever since, ColdFusion is almost dead (for good)!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to leave behind working on Java or anything open-source, to work on ColdFusion?   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

One on One. 4-5 rounds. Interviewers are good and give you enough time to think through problems and explain possible solutions. You are encouraged to use white board to explain stuff. Question related to current work experience are usual.

Interview Questions

• Basic data structure and Java questions.
      Find sub array with max product in an array of integers
      Implement Producer/Consumer in java   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in June 2012.

Interview

Written followed by 5 round of individual (1 to 1) interviews. the written test consists of aptitude test. Then there was a language test c/java. finally there was comp engineering related item test, consisting of basic OS, data structure, machine and other important CS subject.

Interview Questions

• Mainly algorithmic questions.
      Some design problems.
      Main emphasis was given to basics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

(Aptitude + Programming) test on hackerrank(90 minutes) : 30 questions containing 5 programming questions(like check if number is palindrome etc) and 25 aptitude questions(like CAT exam)

Two online rounds: Very easy questions that I don't want to disclose(otherwise you will under-prepare :) ). More than half of the interviews were to introduce their team

4 rounds in Office:
    ------------------------
    1st round: simple questions where interviewer asked me to write brute-force approach and wanted to check if I can code :). Also asked some system/os specific questions like where assembler fits in compilation, how OS written in C(chicken-egg problem) etc
    2nd round: Checked about all my projects written in resume and some very simple OO questions
    3rd round(Hiring Mgr): Information about team and group
    4th Round(Hiring Mr): Two DS/Algo questions: DP and HashTable/BST related

Finally they offered me slightly higher than what other company was offering(They had claimed some good compensation initially)

Very good experience from their engineering team but very bad experience from their recruiters

Interview Questions

• Check if linked list is palindrome, search for string in file with brute force method, Fibonacci using static function etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Minimum 6 to 7 round depend on position, preperation very much needed unless you have very good understanding on Data Structure Algo and problem solving skill. Lot of question on data structure and real time or practical problem will be asked , usually they check approach , and even they provide hint in between.