Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2015.

Interview

First online test through hackerrank.com. There were some 8-10 multiple questions and 12-10 programing questions and expected to be done in 2hrs. Questions were easy like- reversing linked list, recursive routine for multiplying 2 numbers etc.

Then, I was called for F2F interview rounds. First round was taken by engineering manager. He started with OOPS conceptual questions and then asked a programming question i.e. printing a BST in zigzag manner. We can do it using two stack.

Then I was taken to another person. He was curious about my work profile. Tried to ask few questions from profile. He also asked me to write strtok(). He asked to swap bytes of integer value. Then asked about hash tables etc.

Interview Questions

• Overall it was easy experience. Don't know what they were expecting from me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted Through Linked in , First round was data structure and programming questions.How would you write a program which places 8 queens on a chess board so that they dont collide.

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Process started with call from the HR for written test.

It was 3 hr long written test which I cleared it is pretty simple if you search on Internet and prepare well.

It was followed by telephonic round, it was a screening round which went pretty well again it was pretty simple.

I was called for in campus interviews I went through 5 rounds mostly asking data structures, puzzles and work experience questions.

Most of the questions were present online.

Negotiation

Not much.

Computer Scientist Interview

Interview

Series of questions on puzzles, algorithms, and data structures.
    Questions from resume - insight into solving real life technical challenges

Interview Questions

• The questions are as if company is hiring for rocket science. The work as one realizes after a couple of years is exact opposite.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida).

Interview

There was 1 Telephonic round and it was followed by 1 offsite written test. It was then followed by face 2 face interview. It had 4 technical rounds and 1 hr round. The round with the VP was nothing great.
    The questions were not very difficult but they were not easy either. The written test is the easiest.

Interview Questions

• WAP to insert in a sorted circular array.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in June 2012.

Interview

Written followed by 5 round of individual (1 to 1) interviews. the written test consists of aptitude test. Then there was a language test c/java. finally there was comp engineering related item test, consisting of basic OS, data structure, machine and other important CS subject.

Interview Questions

• Mainly algorithmic questions.
      Some design problems.
      Main emphasis was given to basics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Minimum 6 to 7 round depend on position, preperation very much needed unless you have very good understanding on Data Structure Algo and problem solving skill. Lot of question on data structure and real time or practical problem will be asked , usually they check approach , and even they provide hint in between.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in February 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and systematic

Interview Questions

• They dont ask some random and unexpected questions. Questions are based on simple logics and fundamentals   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open for negotiations

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consists of a couple of stages. There is a phone interview, with a couple of shot technical questions. Then there are a couple of interviews on site. One of them will surely be an in-depth technical interview regarding the usual stuff - programming languages, frameworks, algorithms etc.

Interview Questions

• Given a video camera that tapes all the cars that enter a parking lot, what type of method/algorithm would you choose to obtain the registration plate for each car.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in September 2009.

Interview

Just like any other Product development company.
    DS/Algo knowledge must.