Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in July 2009.

Interview

A written Test which has three section 1) cpp/java MCQ 2) Algorithm MCQ 3) QA

At least 4 technical interview followed by 1 HR interview

Interview Questions

• Design a sorting algo which can take any type of input.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no negotiation. I have to accept everything which was offered to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in April 2009.

Interview

Totally ill-informed — i was called in for a senior programmer role. my resume spoke of my proficiency being in Java, web stack, and most things open-source.

The first they ask me is whether I'd be willing to work on Cold Fusion, and be ok, if there was zero Java work. While i'm totally fine with a potential switch in technology, but i'm so not ok with someone asking me to switch to a proprietary tech stack that is *only* used within their workplace.

Ever since, ColdFusion is almost dead (for good)!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to leave behind working on Java or anything open-source, to work on ColdFusion?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview takes place over the phone first. If one clears phone interview, then he/she is called in for personal interview. There are about 5 rounds of interviews. Questions asked for technical position pertain to core computer science skills and to relevant experience areas. There is also 1 HR interview. Afterwards there is a selection meet where it is decided if the candidate is hire/no-hire

Interview Questions

• Some questions around creating XML parsers   1 Answer
    • Some questions around algorithms and data structures such as trees etc.   1 Answer

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in March 2008.

Interview

- 3 written tests of 45 minutes each on 1) C/C++ 2) Algorithm/datastructures 3) quantitative analysis kills.

- followed by 4 round of interviews.

- the interview questions were fundamental however, the interviewers are more interested in looking at the code i wrote on while board rather than thinking process. Only one of the interviewer specifically targeting checking my thought process.

Interview Questions

• Malloc is used to allocate memory. write a simplistic
      void * malloc(length) * free(void*) which work efficiently.   2 Answers

Computer Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2008.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 technical rounds. They were interview questions related to C/C++ and a lot of writing of code.