Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Computer Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Basel (Switzerland)) in January 2016.

Interview

I first had two phone interviews. One with the Hiring Manager and one with a Lead Developer. Afterwards I was asked to work on a Coding Challenge. I submitted the Challenge and a few days later I received an invitation to the office where I had six on-site interviews with Developers and Managers. The whole process took ruffly 30 days.

Interview Questions

• What would be your approach to refactor a legacy code base with focus on code quality?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

I was recently interviewed at Adobe Bangalore. I applied through their careers portal. I was called for a F2F interview. I was asked to come at 11 AM. Though it started at 1 PM. The interviewer was not at all polite. He was so rude and literally scolding for wrong answers. The first round mostly was around multi threading and design patterns. And immediately followed the second round. I was asked to design and implement a dependency management solution in java. After the second round i was asked to leave for the day as it was already close to 5 PM. Later the HR did not get back to me. And when i had called him to know the feedback of 2nd F2F interview, he told he will give me an update in a couple of hours time. Two weeks have passed by and not heard of anything from them. For some reason i though that adobe does not have a good recruitment team. There were no proper responses before, during and after the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

I was supposed to go through 4 technical rounds. But unfortunately I didn't clear the first one itself.
    He asked about my background and my current role followed by two data structures questions. First one was based on the array and BST and second was based on the bit stream.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given an empty BST consist of n nodes and and an array consist of n numbers.
      The n nodes in a BST have been already arranged in some fashion(i.e. the BST is not empty), and none of the nodes in BST are having any data, that means we have to pick the n numbers from the given array and have to fill in the given BST.
       We have to make sure that the structure of the BST doesn't change. That means all the left subtree and right subtree at any given node should not change at all.

2. We have a function which returns a value among {1, 0, -1}. When the function returns -1 that means
      we have to terminate. we have to keep on calling this function and till we get -1. this means we will get series of 1's and 0's which we have to treat like bit pattern and has to check whether the given number is divisible by 3 or not. for e.g. the function call returns the below output.

101-1=> 101 => it's a 5 which is not divisible by 3.   4 Answers