Adobe Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1.4K interviews

Applied online21%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Adobe

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

It was through a consultancy, took too much time like a month for initial first call. On second round they asked questions related to Integration and it was a face to face round.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding Integration from previous organisation.
    Answer Question

Adobe

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adobe in Mar 2021

Interview

Recruiter was not well versed on my resume or the job description. They stated that a specific advanced skill was a requirement, however, the job description did not mention this at all, if so I would not have applied for the role. Please have your recruiters well versed in applicant resumes and your own job descriptions before taking time to speak with applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Hong Kong) in Jan 2021

Interview

You will have a phone call for CV screening first, they will ask you job experience and how would you fit the position, however I didn't get to the next step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Adobe in Nov 2018

Interview

One case presentation to CEO/CIO/CMO of client (chosen by candidate), one behavioral interview with Hiring Manager. One week given to prepare. Recommends taking 6-8 hours to prepare. The behavioral interview is pretty straightforward. They expect you to understand Adobe’s business model pretty deeply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Foolishly sent my CV as a referral rather than directly responding to an advertisement. On three occasions spoke to the 'Talent Partner' who promised to schedule an interview with the hiring manager which never happened; to date, I've heard no more from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

All went well, the process was smooth. And the panel was skilled. After speaking with them, I have a much better sense of what would be expected of me if I were offered a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

I had 14 interviews over the span of 8 months before finally getting an offer. If it was not for the help of an employee prodding the process along I do not think it ever would have ended.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Hamburg) in Sep 2017

Interview

Nach ein paar Telefoninterviews mit verschiedenen Personen/Rollen wurde ich zu einem Vorort Interview eingeladen. Am nächsten Tag habe ich die Zusage bekommen. Ich hatte permanent eine Ansprechpartnerin, die mich auch die einzelnen Termine vorbereitet hat.

Interview Questions
  • Was war Dein größter Erfolg/Deine größte Niederlage in der letzten Zeit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Adobe (Bangalore) in Aug 2017

Interview

Got call through referral. Experience was really a negative one. After clearing the telephonic round, I was invited for a face to face interview. Was requested to come for a interview on next working day. Took a half day leave to reach there. Got to know that it was video conference. Really disappointed. I took all the pain to come to their office(Took a half day leave). Keeping my work on hold & there, I see that it was a video interview.Which I could have taken from anywhere. Post which I did not had the motivation to proceed further. Wrapped up my interview for the sake of it and left. Post which I have not received any updates. So, I am guessing that I have not been selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview process as a whole was very amateuristic, and honestly, just weird. It started with a couple of calls, then 2 interviews onsite. During the whole time, the communication was via calls and emails with changing HR people. They left me a couple of voice mails, but didn't pick up when I called or answer my emails. The process just stopped without any communication after I gave up trying to reach them. Never seen, heard or dealt with this type of recruitment method, but this is definitely not what you expect from a leading, 15K employees, tech company at 2017. Very disappointing

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews