Adobe Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.1

Consultant Interview

Interview

All went well, the process was smooth. And the panel was skilled. After speaking with them, I have a much better sense of what would be expected of me if I were offered a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Hamburg (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

Nach ein paar Telefoninterviews mit verschiedenen Personen/Rollen wurde ich zu einem Vorort Interview eingeladen. Am nächsten Tag habe ich die Zusage bekommen. Ich hatte permanent eine Ansprechpartnerin, die mich auch die einzelnen Termine vorbereitet hat.

Interview Questions

• Was war Dein größter Erfolg/Deine größte Niederlage in der letzten Zeit?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I had 14 interviews over the span of 8 months before finally getting an offer. If it was not for the help of an employee prodding the process along I do not think it ever would have ended.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru).

Interview

Process was simple. I got a call from a recruiter and when went there on a weekend had the first rounds. Lot of candidates came for the interview. I had two tech rounds from senior people from Adobe. The first round had normal tech question about what platform I use, total exp., current exp., Both were professional and asked technical questions related to the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all of them were related to my field. Very focused on the technical side. The person who was taking the interview was clever and asked lots of fundamental questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was tapped up by an internal recruiter in Adobe to apply for a consulting role. I thought I might be overqualified for the position, but he talked me around.

I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which was positive but also a little awkward as it became apparent that the manager also felt I was overqualified.

Following that, I had a terse call from the original recruiter telling me that I needed a "good reason" to be applying for the job. Regardless, they invited me to a face to face panel interview with some local managers.

It was a difficult interview because it felt immediately hostile: I felt like I was being treated as a potential threat to the incumbent team manager. It ended on a positive note from the interviewers, although I suspected that it wouldn't go my way. I never heard about it again. Attempts even to reach the original recruiter were ignored.

Two months later a different internal recruiter contacted me about a completely different role in the company.

I think the moral of the story is that Adobe's internal recruitment team isn't especially effective,

Interview Questions

• How would you change our consulting organisation to capitalise on current trends?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2018.

Interview

One case presentation to CEO/CIO/CMO of client (chosen by candidate), one behavioral interview with Hiring Manager. One week given to prepare. Recommends taking 6-8 hours to prepare.
    The behavioral interview is pretty straightforward. They expect you to understand Adobe’s business model pretty deeply.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in January 2016.

Interview

series of future teammates interviewed me with some technical questions. all of them are nice and easygoing guys.
    the first is behavior interview.
    the second and third round is technical interview
    the last one is also behavior interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

Got call through referral. Experience was really a negative one. After clearing the telephonic round, I was invited for a face to face interview. Was requested to come for a interview on next working day. Took a half day leave to reach there. Got to know that it was video conference. Really disappointed. I took all the pain to come to their office(Took a half day leave). Keeping my work on hold & there, I see that it was a video interview.Which I could have taken from anywhere.

Post which I did not had the motivation to proceed further. Wrapped up my interview for the sake of it and left.
    Post which I have not received any updates. So, I am guessing that I have not been selected.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was typical but long. I had interviews with: an intake interview with the recruiter, hiring manager, peers (3), associated manager, hiring manager's boss, on-site interview. One thing that impressed me was that everyone I talked to had reviewed my resume, knew the role, and were reconciling the two. No one seemed to have a list of questions from HR - they all had their own questions and the interviews were basically performed in a conversational way. Very situational.

Word of warning: be prepared that if they give you an offer, they will request a background check that includes asking for proof of employment and current salary. I don't believe that you are required to supply your current salary (W2 or Paystub) but I was concerned that it would impact whether I received an offer. I don't know either way because I supplied the information.

Also, the salary negotiation was different than I am used to. Normally, I state up front what my salary requirements / desires are and they make an offer. Adobe asked me the standard up-front salary questions, but when it was time for the offer they held a conversation and asked me "now that you've talked to everyone and understand the job requirements, where do you see your salary for this position?" It threw me because I'm not used to giving the number first at the offer. But I held firm, provided rationale, and received my requested salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you needed information / feedback from a client and they were not responsive, or didn't adhere to your timeline?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2017.

Interview

A few rounds of phone interviews and some delays due to fiscal year ends should not discourage you. Adobe is a massive company and administrative gears take a while to turn, but turn they do.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.