Adobe Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.9

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2020.

Interview

I really did not have a great experience with these guys. The format was two rounds of phone interviews (about half hour each, random questions about the industry etc), which were followed by a big in-person panel presentation. I spent pretty much every free moment I had for a week (probably 14-15 hours total) preparing this presentation for them and getting ready for this in-person interview, only to be told late the night before that the whole thing had been moved to virtual (this was pre-Covid so I was surprised). Very last-minute, but wouldn't have been a problem - however, the virtual interview link I was given was incorrect, and by the time I figured it out by frantically calling the NYC office, my presentation had been cut short and one of the interviewers had left. Still, I got good feedback from everyone so I was really excited to hear back - but, I got an automated rejection email about a week later. I replied and asked for any feedback as I was really surprised, and was just sent a "we don't provide feedback" canned response. Honestly, I get it if I'm not the best fit or they found someone else, but IMO it's somewhat disrespectful to ask someone to take the time to prepare a huge presentation for you and then treat them like that. Really disorganized process, and they ask a lot from prospective applicants considering how you're treated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite app, what you you think their customer acquisition strategy is?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

recruiter, phone screen, 3 rounds, case study. just be yourself and it will go very well - great employees with lots of help to want you succeed and find your process.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview was on stages.

First stage was over the phone. Here they confirmed all the information on my application.
    Second stage was on video call. Here they wanted to test personality and conversational skills as well as knowledge of proper CRM procedures.
    Final stage was a panel presentation in New York. For this stage they sent a specific scenario that needed to be followed. The main goal was to evaluate how you would react as an Adobe Customer Success Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you react as a customer when presented with a specific problem?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process went quickly and smoothly. The recruitment team is on top of things. The first call was with the recruiter followed by hiring manager and then the onsite interviews with 2-3 peers and management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a customer. How did you do it? How did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Overall an incredibly rude and unprofessional experience. I submitted an application through their careers website. Keep in mind, that I am job searching while I have another job, so coordinating a time to interview even over the phone can be tricky. Imagine my frustration when the interviewer no-shows my initial screening call because "another meeting ran over". We reschedule for a few days later.

We spend most of the first call talking about my previous work experience which was pretty extensive both with their products and the marketplace. Overall I got the feeling that she picked up the phone to call me with no game plan as to what we were going to talk about and was going to let me "choose" what we talked about. After that call she let me know she wanted to schedule 2 follow up calls with members of the team that position would be a part of. The first invite was sent with no problem. The 2nd one was sent after the start time, then in the middle of my work day, then overlapping with the other interview she scheduled. Finally we schedule the 2nd interview at a mutually agreed upon time. The phone interviews went well, again mostly an explanation of my previous work experience and then discussing the position, the team it would be a part of, and what the 12 month plan for the team was. Very straightforward.

I sent thank you notes to both interviewees. After not hearing anything for a few days, I sent a follow up email to the interview in McLean and never heard back. I understand that not every job is a perfect fit, seeing as I see the job was just re-posted, they haven't hired someone else, but you could at least give someone the professional courtesy of not ghosting them after 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited about your current role/What do you love about what you are doing now?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very long and in-depth.

Had all the skills and experience a CSM could offer except one, Digital Marketing.

Advice - if you don't have DM experience you likely won't be offered the position. At the end of the day, that's what they really want. Passion and enthusiasm for their products mean nothing to them. They don't want to have to wait for you to get up to speed on their products. It's really a shame, they are missing out on great talent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about our products?   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very long and in-depth interview process, but they were always connected and communicative along the way. Applied online and reached out to hiring director on LinkedIn. Went through a series of phone interviews (6 1/2 hour interviews) that led to a a final round in-person consisting of 4 more 1/2 hour interviews plus a presentation on Adobe products.Verbal offer given that day but contract was on hold due to hiring freeze. After 2 months of waiting on this role, was told the funding for this role was pulled. I remained in touch and was recommended for another team and went through the entire process again. Was given an offer 2 weeks after the final round interview and presentation. Lots of tough questions about industry knowledge, how my experience can fit into the role and behavioral questions. However, each person was very nice which helped my decision to accept.

Interview Questions

• How have you navigated a situation where you've needed support from a colleague who is not a direct report/on your team?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, Villa Clara (Cuba)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Santa Clara, Villa Clara (Cuba)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by a cool young guy that read his interview questions that was given to him. It looks like they were hiring undergrads so I felt out of place and older than all the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when I took the lead in a project.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in for the role at the end of January 2018. In March I initial phone screening with the recruiter and afterwards to onsite interviews, for one I needed to prepare a presentation. I am very disappointed about the recruiting process, as only received a very generic email at the beginning of May that the will not proceed with my application, no real reasons mentioned. I asked the recruiter for feedback and provided times for a call, but did't get a reply.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quiet generic. The interviews focused on making sure that the candidate has a good understanding of the role.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2017.

Interview

General discussion on your overall experience
    Telephonic discussion and final round would be face-to-face
    Tell me about yourself,
    What's your overall experience,
    What skills do you have
    What skills would you bring in

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,
      What's your overall experience,
      What skills do you have
      What skills would you bring in   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.