Adobe Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.9

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Overall an incredibly rude and unprofessional experience. I submitted an application through their careers website. Keep in mind, that I am job searching while I have another job, so coordinating a time to interview even over the phone can be tricky. Imagine my frustration when the interviewer no-shows my initial screening call because "another meeting ran over". We reschedule for a few days later.

We spend most of the first call talking about my previous work experience which was pretty extensive both with their products and the marketplace. Overall I got the feeling that she picked up the phone to call me with no game plan as to what we were going to talk about and was going to let me "choose" what we talked about. After that call she let me know she wanted to schedule 2 follow up calls with members of the team that position would be a part of. The first invite was sent with no problem. The 2nd one was sent after the start time, then in the middle of my work day, then overlapping with the other interview she scheduled. Finally we schedule the 2nd interview at a mutually agreed upon time. The phone interviews went well, again mostly an explanation of my previous work experience and then discussing the position, the team it would be a part of, and what the 12 month plan for the team was. Very straightforward.

I sent thank you notes to both interviewees. After not hearing anything for a few days, I sent a follow up email to the interview in McLean and never heard back. I understand that not every job is a perfect fit, seeing as I see the job was just re-posted, they haven't hired someone else, but you could at least give someone the professional courtesy of not ghosting them after 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited about your current role/What do you love about what you are doing now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process went quickly and smoothly. The recruitment team is on top of things. The first call was with the recruiter followed by hiring manager and then the onsite interviews with 2-3 peers and management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to a customer. How did you do it? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very long and in-depth.

Had all the skills and experience a CSM could offer except one, Digital Marketing.

Advice - if you don't have DM experience you likely won't be offered the position. At the end of the day, that's what they really want. Passion and enthusiasm for their products mean nothing to them. They don't want to have to wait for you to get up to speed on their products. It's really a shame, they are missing out on great talent.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very long and in-depth interview process, but they were always connected and communicative along the way. Applied online and reached out to hiring director on LinkedIn. Went through a series of phone interviews (6 1/2 hour interviews) that led to a a final round in-person consisting of 4 more 1/2 hour interviews plus a presentation on Adobe products.Verbal offer given that day but contract was on hold due to hiring freeze. After 2 months of waiting on this role, was told the funding for this role was pulled. I remained in touch and was recommended for another team and went through the entire process again. Was given an offer 2 weeks after the final round interview and presentation. Lots of tough questions about industry knowledge, how my experience can fit into the role and behavioral questions. However, each person was very nice which helped my decision to accept.

Interview Questions

• How have you navigated a situation where you've needed support from a colleague who is not a direct report/on your team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in April 2014.

Interview

They have quite a few rounds. Process must have changed but if not then I guess there will be 2-3 rounds post HR interview. They will then go through with the background check which sometimes take time and will then give final result

Interview Questions

• More focused on what you did in your previous job and how would you relate it to the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a joke. I was invited through employee referral on a walk in day. Although they had my CV and I have over 9 years experience, she still wanted an overview so i did. After that I waited for 1 hour, due to loss of patience i walked up to the HR who was busy gossiping, asked her "What are we waiting for". She replied, another colleague will be with you and you have to answer a written text. I was bit confused, (after that HR came and said the profile is irrelevant). To be specific the part in brackets is the JOKE. Later on I connected to HR on linkedin who responded it was an Attitude decline by the Director who I did not meet.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The overall interview process was really good experience. The first interview was informal, it was more about understanding what the role entails, the second interview was with two team managers and asked a lot of customer/account exec based scenarios and the third and final interview was 1 and half hours to complete a presentation and then a 15/20 mins panel interview.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in for the role at the end of January 2018. In March I initial phone screening with the recruiter and afterwards to onsite interviews, for one I needed to prepare a presentation. I am very disappointed about the recruiting process, as only received a very generic email at the beginning of May that the will not proceed with my application, no real reasons mentioned. I asked the recruiter for feedback and provided times for a call, but did't get a reply.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quiet generic. The interviews focused on making sure that the candidate has a good understanding of the role.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2017.

Interview

General discussion on your overall experience
    Telephonic discussion and final round would be face-to-face
    Tell me about yourself,
    What's your overall experience,
    What skills do you have
    What skills would you bring in

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself,
      What's your overall experience,
      What skills do you have
      What skills would you bring in   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.