Adobe Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral27%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Pretty long process, I had 4 total interviews and they didn't even have the common decency and professionalism to let me know I wasn't selected until I emailed them a few weeks after my final interview wondering why nobody followed up with me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy customer and how you turned that around?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was quite good. First round was generally about the CSM role ans KPI’s after that I was give a case study to complete and I cleared that too. When I appeared for third round it went well too. The HR ( Reeneta) was too unprofessional that she did not even care to respond after that. No response on email or call, very bad experience I had.

Interview Questions
  • - KPI’s for CSM - Other stuff of difficulties you face as a CSM

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Had initial meeting with the recruiter. Then met with hiring managers to do a standard interview Q&A. Was asked to prepare and presented example customer-facing business review to hiring managers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult customer relationship/scenario that you worked through, and what was the outcome

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

First had a phone interview with recruiter and then moved to the next round which was phone interview with Manager. Both went very well and the manager never followed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in Feb 2020

Interview

I really did not have a great experience with these guys. The format was two rounds of phone interviews (about half hour each, random questions about the industry etc), which were followed by a big in-person panel presentation. I spent pretty much every free moment I had for a week (probably 14-15 hours total) preparing this presentation for them and getting ready for this in-person interview, only to be told late the night before that the whole thing had been moved to virtual (this was pre-Covid so I was surprised). Very last-minute, but wouldn't have been a problem - however, the virtual interview link I was given was incorrect, and by the time I figured it out by frantically calling the NYC office, my presentation had been cut short and one of the interviewers had left. Still, I got good feedback from everyone so I was really excited to hear back - but, I got an automated rejection email about a week later. I replied and asked for any feedback as I was really surprised, and was just sent a "we don't provide feedback" canned response. Honestly, I get it if I'm not the best fit or they found someone else, but IMO it's somewhat disrespectful to ask someone to take the time to prepare a huge presentation for you and then treat them like that. Really disorganized process, and they ask a lot from prospective applicants considering how you're treated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your favorite app, what you you think their customer acquisition strategy is?
2 people found this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

recruiter, phone screen, 3 rounds, case study. just be yourself and it will go very well - great employees with lots of help to want you succeed and find your process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, Villa Clara, Villa Clara

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe (Santa Clara, Villa Clara, Villa Clara) in Sep 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by a cool young guy that read his interview questions that was given to him. It looks like they were hiring undergrads so I felt out of place and older than all the other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Adobe in Jan 2019

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews, last one was in person. I interviewed for an entry-level position and was asked to present in front of3 executives. After our 25-minute presentations, they asked us about situations we might come across in the role, with a level of detail that I would have no understanding of until I knew about the role on a daily basis. Whole thing seemed unnecessary.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Interview was on stages. First stage was over the phone. Here they confirmed all the information on my application. Second stage was on video call. Here they wanted to test personality and conversational skills as well as knowledge of proper CRM procedures. Final stage was a panel presentation in New York. For this stage they sent a specific scenario that needed to be followed. The main goal was to evaluate how you would react as an Adobe Customer Success Manager.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react as a customer when presented with a specific problem?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Adobe (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied in for the role at the end of January 2018. In March I initial phone screening with the recruiter and afterwards to onsite interviews, for one I needed to prepare a presentation. I am very disappointed about the recruiting process, as only received a very generic email at the beginning of May that the will not proceed with my application, no real reasons mentioned. I asked the recruiter for feedback and provided times for a call, but did't get a reply.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were quiet generic. The interviews focused on making sure that the candidate has a good understanding of the role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Interviews