Adobe Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

4.0

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Great people. I really liked the people I interviewed with. Very nice, pleasant, and asked good questions. One interviewer brought along a junior team member to shadow her and ask her questions. This showed that they care about team members and their development.

Unfortunately, it took weeks to hear back from them and the recruiter wasn't very responsive. At the end they told me the position was on hold.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty Difficult and very conceptual and application based. Interviews lasted for more than an hour at every round and accordingly the process kept getting extended. There were interviews by Business Leaders as well. The Interviewers used stress mechanism as well and quite a few rounds were only on telephone.

Interview Questions

• Questions from the subjects i chose in my graduation and college days and how am i applying them at work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.