Adobe Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interviewer introduces themself and then asks you to introduce yourself. Afterwards, you'll answer several questions about prior experience and how that applies to the position. At the end you'll be asked if you have any questions for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe a project you enjoyed working on and explain why.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

Interview

Initially had a blue jeans interview with a single recruiter, and then had final round blue jeans interviews with multiple company professionals. Overall a pretty straightforward interview process, and the recruiter was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you worked with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The interview process was 3 rounds - 1 with the recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with two different people from the team. Heard back very quickly and the entire process was smooth! Interviews weren't difficult and conversation flowed well

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Was invited to Interview Forum. Day 1, talk with up to 41 teams - kind of like career fair, then select up to 15 of those teams you're interested in interviewing with. Day 2, of the teams that were also interested in you, you interview with them (up to 5 1hour sessions).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2017.

Interview

Campus Recruiting and on campus interview. They were at the campus career fair, held a pre-interview social, and then 30 minute interview on campus. There were two interviewers to each interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to be competitive. One of their values is "compete intensely and win"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe in August 2017.

Interview

It started with the referral, and It doesn't take more than two weeks from a recruiter call to an offer. For an internship, you might encounter two to three phone interviews focusing on domain level questions

Intern Interview

Interview

First interview was behavioral with a recruiter, they asked basic questions about my resume and what projects I have worked on. Second interview was more technical with a current software developer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects on your resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was great; the person who interviewed me was wonderful and patient, and guided me through the process. I didn't do very well on the technical interview, as I was burnt out from organizing an event at University, but asked a lot of questions at a high level to show enthusiasm and interest for the project and it was this that ultimately got me through the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

On-Campus Interview gotten through going to on-campus engineering career fair and speaking with recruiter at booth. Received phone call to schedule an on-campus interview for the next day. 30 minutes long nothing especially technical.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a hashtable?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in November 2016.

Interview

There was an informational, non-technical phone screen. This discussed many things about coursework, background, projects, and various other things that would be necessary for the company. Then there was a video technical interview that had me do multiple coding problems for various interviewers. The interviewers could see you the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Implement a function that accurately keeps track of whether brackets are being used correctly in a program.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.