Adobe Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and they told me I needed to come prepared to relate the the adobe marketing cloud to two company's that would benefit from it's features. They asked me some tough questions about myself and how I would contribute to the company, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• When someone describes you, what are you two best qualities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview screening, flown to site for 2 day interview, first was networking with teams, second was interviews & tours. Recruiters were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed with the response time and willingness of my recruiter to help in any way that she could.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

We went through a mini internal career fair where all teams in Adobe set booth and we talk to them and give them our resume.On the second day, the teams who chose you as a potential candidate would ask for 1 to 1 interview and determine whether to give you the offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. Had two separate rounds in an hour: one coding, one modeling. Coding part is whiteboard, it went quick because only thirty minutes. Python is preferred, I used C++ and the interviewer was a bit rusty; modeling is discuss with the interviewer about previous projects.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through a internship / job database specific to my university. Received an initial behavioral phone screen with an engineering manager, and then moved on to a technical phone screen from an engineer on the same team. Interview process and turnaround was surprisingly quick, and both interviewers were great to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Given a function that reverses strings whose implementation is a black box (unknown), what are ways to verify correctness?   Answer Question
    • What data structure(s) would you use to implement a TabManager for a web browser?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Connected with a Talent partner and after an initial conversation, determined what positions matched my interests. A week later I was set up with 6 phone interviews with the prospective manager and team partners over the course of a week. Heard back one week later - overall the process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe any past relevant experience.
      What skills do you have and give an example.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in April 2015.

Interview

Recruiter referred your resume to the project manager, if they were interested, a phone conference will be arranged. You need to call in by a given number at that time scheduled for the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Face-to-face interview, some technical questions related to opinions on different programming languages, C vs Java, questions on memory allocation. Mostly resume review for prescreening, questions on projects pursued, programming interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the differences between various programming languages   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I got the interview opportunity after dropping the resume at the university job fair. I got the phone call 2 to 3 days later. That was a on campus interview. I found all persons involved in the hiring procedure are nice, and the whole interview procedure was, too. Positive experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to University's career fair and drop my resume. At the same night, I got a call from Adobe and did a On-campus interview next day. And then got invited to the next step at San Jose. The interviewer were extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Rotate nxn matrix at 90 degrees   1 Answer