Adobe Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Adobe in March 2013.

Interview

1.Background overview question
2.One not so difficult question regarding writing an algorithm on series question.
3.Job role specific questions

No idea about the reason of my rejection as the interview was overall good !

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Interviewed with a campus recruiter. My application was also done via my college's career services. Interview was short about 30 mins. Mostly technical questions, and general questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Expect questions on data structures and/or algorithms.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

For the initial screen review, I met with the recruiter at a university career fair. I was then scheduled for the initial screening interview the following day. The interviewer was super chill and engaging. Really fun to talk to. This initial screen was only for a half hour. Majority of it was spent on the my resume, but I was asked a coding question as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have an array of Integer type, where one of the elements has one ore more duplicates, find and return that first duplicate.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. Had two separate rounds in an hour: one coding, one modeling. Coding part is whiteboard, it went quick because only thirty minutes. Python is preferred, I used C++ and the interviewer was a bit rusty; modeling is discuss with the interviewer about previous projects.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adobe (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and they told me I needed to come prepared to relate the the adobe marketing cloud to two company's that would benefit from it's features. They asked me some tough questions about myself and how I would contribute to the company, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• When someone describes you, what are you two best qualities?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview screening, flown to site for 2 day interview, first was networking with teams, second was interviews & tours. Recruiters were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed with the response time and willingness of my recruiter to help in any way that she could.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

It was an on campus interview and lasted 30 minutes. We talked about Adobe Lehi office and what they do versus the other adobe sites. How I could be a good fit and why they hire interns. They hire interns because they are looking for future employees rather than to have the interns actually make a difference in the company.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that takes a number and returns the factorial. (after solution) which is faster? Iterative or recursive?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through a internship / job database specific to my university. Received an initial behavioral phone screen with an engineering manager, and then moved on to a technical phone screen from an engineer on the same team. Interview process and turnaround was surprisingly quick, and both interviewers were great to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Given a function that reverses strings whose implementation is a black box (unknown), what are ways to verify correctness?   Answer Question
    • What data structure(s) would you use to implement a TabManager for a web browser?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

applied online, took about 5,6 weeks, got a phone screen with hr. the questions were basic. and then hr said would contact me if the design team wanted to set an interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Connected with a Talent partner and after an initial conversation, determined what positions matched my interests. A week later I was set up with 6 phone interviews with the prospective manager and team partners over the course of a week. Heard back one week later - overall the process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe any past relevant experience.
      What skills do you have and give an example.   Answer Question