Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Adobe

1,097 Interview Reviews

3.1

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Was reached out to in June by a recruiting manager, underwent phone, virtual, and in-person interviews throughout July and August and was called in late August to let me know they'd chosen to go with another candidate. Lots of questions during interviews surrounding the specifics of my prior experiences, as well as lots of theoretical questions about how I would handle a number of disastrous workplace situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an interviewer not showing up to an interview with a candidate at a location not immediately accessible to you?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

First, there is a phone interview with recruiter, then there is an on-site interview (about an hour and a half). Meet with 2 managers and an SDR. You will speak with each person for 30 minutes each in a conference room. Be prepared to talk about your resume.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing automation? Why sales? What motivates you? What is your ideal work environment? What are you looking for in a job? What is your take on teamwork in sales? How do you handle rejections and objections?   1 Answer

Product Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

There was an online round organized on hackerrank platform and then the next round consisted of telephonic interview based on computer science course curriculum , There was an online round organized on hackerrank platform and then the next round consisted of telephonic interview based on computer science course curriculum ,

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

normal interview process. Applied online, was emailed and asked for a phone interview. after the phone interview I was asked to do a BlueJeans virtual interview with the hiring manager. lastly they brought me in for an in person interview at the office where i was interviewed by three different people.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me regarding an opening in the Emeryville office, he was very polite and nice and scheduled a phone screening with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called, he didn't know which candidate he was speaking with! He kept asking open-ended questions and hung up as soon as I finished answering the last question and they didn't get back to me to give me any feedback as to whether they decided to move forward or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how would I approach the challenges they were facing at the time.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Adobe came to campus recruit and asked for the portfolio. They contacted me after a few days for a challeneg which I need to complete within one week. After that, they screened my submmited work and asked for an interview.

Computer Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in April 2019.

Interview

Pathetic experience with these pathetic people having cheap attitude I was excited to go there because of the products I have known, but when I was there talking to these individuals(absent minded, no value for other's time, no respect for candidates , Self-centered, Arrogant), I have lost all my respect
    The whole interview procedure is not about assessing the candidates based on his/her skill, but it's about satisfying the ego of self proclaimed experts who have fixed answers in their mind from websites and if your answer(code) is not matching, you are wrong. If you ask why, no fact or explanation is required.

I don't understand what these guys are so boastful about If they come on the other side of the table they will not be able to answer the same level of questions. They are so disrespectful the moment you disagree if they say something is not right....so it doesn't matter what the fact is, just because they say it's wrong it's wrong.

HR has only one role, convey the message, they don't bother how candidate are being treated. This Company is good only on pages and website, when it comes to

Interview Questions

• 1st Round:
      1. Interviewer said he didn't have my resume so he wants me to tell him about my career, but he has no interest in listening, no eye contact(busy doing something on his laptop)
      2. inorder traversal of Binary tree without using recursion
      3. to write set/get method for LRU
      4. How to cover N-steps using 1/2 steps at a time

The interviewer has fixed questions and answers memorized and if you are thinking and writing the code, he is not interested. He wants you to write code in a jiffy(5-10mins). He will keep giving you the look as if what is there to think.

For Q3, my code was right, but since I used(iterator for list) an unordered_map<int, pair<list<int>::iterator, int>>, without even going through the code he says it won't work, because iterator cannot be used. Because he wanted me to use "node* ", a linked list using C-type implementation.

There is no end of learning algorithms, and if some bunch of moron thinks they have learnt enough and know everything do a little thing called self-assessment and you will know where you stand.

2nd Round: I was asked to provide the design and implement the code for a game "Minesweeper", as I didn't know much about this game so I asked to provide more details, the interviewer just shown me by playing it once.

This was so superb, I have seen her playing the game and I needed to complete the SDLC cycle in next 15-30 mins, I have written the code using assumption of course(as no constraints was being shared), but this was not even before I started.....God bless you guys....you are remarkably talented. Hope these are the kind of code used in your projects(running all your product)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

They found me through LinkedIn, and after a brief informational call and a technical call screen they had me in for an onsite interview. The whole process was very quick and very positive, I interviewed with other members of the team and was able to gain valuable insight into the role through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Given a start and an end bound, return a list of all integers between the start and the end for which the digits are factors of the number.   1 Answer

Business Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I went 3 rounds of interview, talked 15 different people. This whole process took 6 weeks and at the end they came back with the abrupt response as "No". This is unacceptable process from the company, who claim the top 100 companies to work for. I had to chase the hiring manager and recruiter for the follow up. Not sure why company like Adobe, needs to invest 15 hours to say no where there are 100s of open position. Lastly, I had 3 solid referrals…

Interview Questions

• There were questions on use cases..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

1st round: written test
    2nd round: TR
    3rd round: HR
    You need to score at least 70% in the test. In the technical round, they ask you mainly about oops concepts and c programs like a palindrome, and some programs based on string concepts. In HR round, they ask you about relocation, family background, about company. They hired about 50 people from our campus.

Interview Questions

• All they test your basic technical skills ( C, JAVA) and communication skills.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.