Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Adobe

1,187 Interview Reviews

3.1

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2020.

Interview

I really did not have a great experience with these guys. The format was two rounds of phone interviews (about half hour each, random questions about the industry etc), which were followed by a big in-person panel presentation. I spent pretty much every free moment I had for a week (probably 14-15 hours total) preparing this presentation for them and getting ready for this in-person interview, only to be told late the night before that the whole thing had been moved to virtual (this was pre-Covid so I was surprised). Very last-minute, but wouldn't have been a problem - however, the virtual interview link I was given was incorrect, and by the time I figured it out by frantically calling the NYC office, my presentation had been cut short and one of the interviewers had left. Still, I got good feedback from everyone so I was really excited to hear back - but, I got an automated rejection email about a week later. I replied and asked for any feedback as I was really surprised, and was just sent a "we don't provide feedback" canned response. Honestly, I get it if I'm not the best fit or they found someone else, but IMO it's somewhat disrespectful to ask someone to take the time to prepare a huge presentation for you and then treat them like that. Really disorganized process, and they ask a lot from prospective applicants considering how you're treated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite app, what you you think their customer acquisition strategy is?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter Approaches me and set up a phone interview. Got an Interview Right away. The coding challenge part is really easy, asking me to merge two ordered arrays. Ask me details about my resume. Afterwards, the interviewer is super nice and gave me feedback on how I did in the interview. He says he gives me a gold tier, but unfortunately, I haven't heard back from them yet.

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

After I dropped the resume and cover letter, I was invited to the first round interview. And I talked to one PM working there for 30 mins by phone. It was conversational and the hiring manager was a great person.

Interview Questions

• What is the recent trend in social media?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I applied for the SDR position and received an interview the following day. They had 3 rounds, a phone screen, a skype panel interview where I was given a prospective calling challenge and an at site interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain how the product benefits a customer in scenario X.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied on Jumpstart for the Software Development Engineer Intern role. Within a few weeks I got a message from a recruiter asking to meet up with her at the career fair happening in my university. When I went there, I asked for her but she wasn't there. Someone else talked to me for a bit and took my details down. By the end of the day I had a invitation to interview the next day on campus for 30 mins. It was all behavioral and resume related questions like what classes I liked etc. I was contacted within a week for the Forum Interview with Teams within Adobe. That was also resume related and some questions about software architecture. Within another I got a call with an offer

MBA Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2020.

Interview

I had four different rounds of video interview. It was all a quick process, the HR got back to me shortly after the interviews. The entire process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situation based questions. More focused on my past experience.   Answer Question

Talent Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The team was very warm and easy to talk to, and although it was a long interview it felt mostly conversational. I found everyone easy to talk to. The office was beautiful and I was checked on/ offered refreshments multiple times.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was long, mostly due to the time of year I began interviewing. I started the interview process at the end of Adobe's fiscal year, so I had onsite interviews delayed for some time until budget was allocated, etc. In total I had an HR screen, a background/technical discussion with an Engineering Manager, 5 technical screens (all video chat), and a day of onsite/behavioural interviews (6 in total).

Interview Questions

• Some string algorithms - recursive and iterative versions, some variations of two-sum problems, an iterative tree-traversal question with a small twist, and some Node.js promise questions.   1 Answer

UX Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty disorganized in my opinion, changing the schedule last minute and waiting until the last day to give you information about the onsite. Also, they put 11 interviews back to back for a total of 6 hours and no scheduled break (not even for coffee or eating lunch). They don't provide directions on what they want to see in the portfolio review. The rejection came in a generic email form 10 days after the onsite, pretty cold if you ask me. I asked for feedback about the interview and to this day they haven't reply yet.

Interview Questions

• What's your leadership style?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume in school career fair and got an interview on campus. They asked a few easy data structure problems. I passed the first interview. For the second interview, I went to San Jose for the onsite interview. They asked a graph problem and I did not answer it correctly.

Interview Questions

• How to find the first non-repeating element in an array?   Answer Question