Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Adobe

1,094 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Video interview w/ a senior engineer. He had googled me prior to the interview, which I expected. But I didn't expect he would ask why I chose to pursue software engineering instead of a sports career. Two weeks later, I get invited for an on-site interview at San Jose office. It was half a day, with four or five 1:1 interviews with members of the same team.

Interview Questions

• Video interview: Write a function that finds the nth fibonacci number. What is the time/space complexity? Best/worst case scenario?   1 Answer
    • On-site interviews, except the first seemed like they were coming up with questions on the spot. Questions involving best data structures for the challenges the team is currently working on. Got a question on C code since I included it as a programming language on my resume. I had to find and fix an existing bug involving the strcpy function (required an understanding of heap and stack memory in the C language).   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and 3 on-site interviews. Interviews were not very hard and people were great. Some white board problems to figure out if you really know how to code, not too hard.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Adobe (Emeryville, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was with the TubeMogul team of Adobe. Very interactive experience.
    Initial call with the recruiter. Explained in detail what the company does.
    Next, phone round with the Manager. Asked questions on resume. Collections framework in Java. What happens when you type an URL in a browser?

Next onsite interview of 4 rounds, 2 coding rounds, 1 system design and 1 object-oriented design round.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview with the manager:
      Q: What are the different classes in the collection frameworks in Java?
      Q: What is concurrent hashmap and how does it work?
      Q: What happens when you type an URL in a browser

Onsite interview:
      Round1: Was with the manager. Design a spell checker.
      Behavioral about how will you act in a situation when you are given a very short deadline for a project.

Round 2: Level order traversal of a BT. Difference between Queue,add() and Queue,offer()

Round 3: SQL queries. Resume based questions. Coding question involving hashmap and queues.

Round 4: Object oriented design for a Connect 4 board game.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

behavioral questions about working within a team and a pair programming exercise in front end framework of your choice. Full review of resume and past projects with past employers. Questions about career goals and why I wanted to join their team at Adobe.

Interview Questions

• how would you design an typing teaching web based application?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

If you find yourself with an abundance of spare time, I highly recommend interviewing at magento. The stages are endless and nonsensical, and hr will gleefully lie to you about scheduling.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you've dealt with unexpected changes to deadlines or project scope.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Talked to adobe at career fair and had on campus interview next day which was very easy. Got invited on site for their technical forum. First day is like a mini career fair with 30 teams and after that you rank the teams you want and they rank you and then you get matched with teams to interview with. Some people get 1 match others might get 5. The second day you interview with the teams. The interviews were pretty average compared to other tech companies. But unfortunately each team is usually hiring 1 person so even if you’re good you might not get the job because someone else might be better. I don’t really like this aspect because at most companies they will interview you and if you’re good, you get hired and then they match you to a team. Most companies don’t make you directly compete against other people. Whereas at Adobe, you get matched to a team and may not even get hired if you’re good because your competition might also be good. Heard back next day through a very generic email that I was rejected. The forum is very organized, but the hiring process is not standard as different teams have different requirements. Partially based on luck if you get matched with an easy team and based on who your competition is.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe in October 2018.

Interview

The interviewer asked about the projects on my resume. And a short coding test was performed. At the last, the interviewer answered my questions about company culture and running projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your previous projects on your resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Was brought in as a personal referral. Had an initial phone screen and then proceeded to onsite interview. Consisted of 4 rounds of interviewers along with a lunch interview where I got to meet the team. Received offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical project you were proud to work on. Describe how you do software development and how you approach your craft (open ended question by design)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Got to the first round interview. I was asked a bunch of easy behavioral questions and one simple programming question. I was shocked to hear I got rejected. I still believe that I was an extremely strong candidate.

Interview Questions

• You are given an array of integers. What is the fastest way to generate an array where every integer at an index in the array is the product of all numbers in the given array except the number at that given index?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to notify me of entry-level opportunities at Adobe. After a short phone call to discuss my work experience and interests, we scheduled an on-campus technical interview with an Adobe engineer. The interviewer did a good job clarifying any questions I raised about the problem I needed to solve.

Interview Questions

• Given a binary tree, find the lowest common ancestor of two nodes.   Answer Question