Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Adobe

1,184 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Submitted my resume, the a week or two later had a call with HR

I then spoke with the hiring manager(technical and non technical q's) in a relaxed conversation

I had take home test using language of choice (3 different problems)

onsite (4 interviews with various members of team)

Interview Questions

• Pertained to technologies listed on my resume.

First was technical discussion about tech on my resume--very relaxed. Then asked me to white board a problem related to tech on resume   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled on a Saturday. Worst experience I had. I had reached by 11 30 and had first round at 4 30 because there was limited pannel. Hr didn't organize the process at all. They have to value the candidate time aslo.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2019.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview at the day after career fair.

The interviewer asked me to introduce myself at first.
    He then asked a few questions about my previous experience and projects.
    Then a few behavioral questions, and an easy coding problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

4 hour long on-site interview. 5 different people interviewed me. Asked different questions. Technical and behavioral. 4 hour long on-site interview. 5 different people interviewed me. Asked different questions. Technical and behavioral.

Director Product Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2019.

Interview

Solid organized interview process. It was complicated due to the number of people in different locations. Otherwise, the interview was a standard process with an initial interview with HR, followed by a series of subject matter experts, culminating with the senior level managers.

Interview Questions

• There are a dozen of individuals. Many of the questions were standard - what's your strength? what's your weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Applied online, had a recruiter contact. Had on campus interview. Was invited to their super day. It was nice and the interviewer was nice. Quick process. I really recommend applying.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

First, there is a phone interview with recruiter, then there is an on-site interview (about an hour and a half). Meet with 2 managers and an SDR. You will speak with each person for 30 minutes each in a conference room. Be prepared to talk about your resume.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing automation? Why sales? What motivates you? What is your ideal work environment? What are you looking for in a job? What is your take on teamwork in sales? How do you handle rejections and objections?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me regarding an opening in the Emeryville office, he was very polite and nice and scheduled a phone screening with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called, he didn't know which candidate he was speaking with! He kept asking open-ended questions and hung up as soon as I finished answering the last question and they didn't get back to me to give me any feedback as to whether they decided to move forward or not.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how would I approach the challenges they were facing at the time.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Adobe came to campus recruit and asked for the portfolio. They contacted me after a few days for a challeneg which I need to complete within one week. After that, they screened my submmited work and asked for an interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Lehi, UT (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me shortly after I applied online. About a week after talking with the recruiter, he reached out to me via email to setup an on-site interview.

The on-site interview lasted a little over two hours. First I met with two engineers from the team. They had me do a whiteboard session, then the data architect asked how I would handle certain scenarios. Then three engineers from the team came in and asked some more questions about my resume and had me do another whiteboard session.

Almost two months since my interview and I still haven't heard back from them. They completely ghosted me. I have reached out to the recruiters on three separate occasions and they haven't responded. I would appreciate at least a notice that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• If a customer has an issue with the speed of the data coming back, how would you go about handling that?   Answer Question