Adobe Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I had a series of nine interviews and an assessment. Fair process. Very inviting environment. I felt at home during my onsite interview. My talent partner constantly checked in and provided me with feedback during the process. One of the best interview I ever had...

Interview Questions

• How do you manage cross- collaboration processes and working with multiple business units?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in March 2018.

Interview

Started with email contact from HR setting up a brief screening call. After that, another email from HR arranging a phone interview with the hiring manager. Only a start time was specified, so I was very surprised 28 minutes into the call to find out it was only a 30 minute interview. I assumed 45-60 minutes which is the norm in my experience. After that, another follow up email was sent from HR to set up a 15 minute phone interview with a VP. Up to this point I told my friends it seemed like they just wanted someone who could fog a mirror given how quick and easy it had been. After setting the 15 minute call, the HR person requested three professional references. I provided them despite not having had an in person interview yet. The HR person specified that she wanted their email addresses, which I sent her. My three references then received an email from the hiring manager saying I was a top candidate for a job and then asked them for written descriptions of my work performance for each of the main job duties. Each reference spent up to an hour answering the hiring manager's questions with thoughtful positive responses. The 15 minute call with the VP was uneventful - he had no questions for me and was 20 minutes late calling. He started by complaining about how many interviews HR set up for him.
    I never heard from Adobe again. Worse, my references spent considerable time on Adobe's request and I'm reluctant to ask for their help again. It was entirely unprofessional for Adobe to ask for lengthy written references before being close to hiring me, and just as bad to never get back to me to let me know what was going on. Definitely a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your relevant experience. Do you have any questions for me? (Total softballs).   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

The Recruiter was aloof. She/he had decided in advance of the call she/he wasn't interested in me. I was referred by another employee and the recruiter sounded like the call was an obligation. The recruiter missed the first call we had scheduled and didn't apologize for it.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

Phone call after application, seemed positive. Was told I would be put through and should hear from someone else soon. Chased after a week of not hearing, and they responded saying I was not as strong as other candidates. I would have preferred to be rejected outright tbh. Very unprofessional. My first time applying for them, and it has put me off looking at their roles again. Nothing is more off-putting than disrespect.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Viçosa do Ceará (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Viçosa do Ceará (Brazil)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a very long prcoess that went on for about 6 days and i was lucky to be selected by them and in the end i would say it has 3 phases. HR round then technical then senior level round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview experience with Adobe was excellent. Overall the interview process only took 5 days. Interview panel was so humble regardless of their positions which made me so comfortable. This is a real reflection of company culture.

While I have stated about the interview panel and culture of the company I have a special mention for my recruiter Yuvaraj. This guy is awesome and he kept me updated throughout the process. The best quality of this person is the positive energy he carries which I have not seen with many people. Being a recruiter his positive thoughts can influence any candidate he deals with in the right way to bring out the maximum potential of the candidate. Same happened with me. I was giving this interview after almost 10 years due to which I was a bit anxious at the start. But due to his positive approach I was able to give my best and clear the interview. I feel this is a quality and approach that every recruiter should possess so that the organizations will find right people. Great going!

Looking forward to work with a great team and company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.