Adobe Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

3.2

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Began with a phone screen from the head of the apartment. Got called in for in-person interview. Long all-day interview with six different team members, many in senior department positions. Asked wide range of questions from personality to problem-solving exercises related to the marketing department.

Interview Questions

• What special considerations would you need to take into account for Adobe products in foreign countries?   Answer Question
  • What ideas do you have for more products in this line and how would it make revenue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical corporate recruiter to HM phone interview process before going in to the building for a video teleconference interview. The recruiter was very nice and professional while the HM ranged from indifferent to negative on her outlook on the company and her team, at least from my read of the situation.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I applied online through my university. A recruiter contacted me through email, called for a phone screening, and then I moved onto a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did not move on after this stage. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were very pleasant, and I appreciated that the recruiter got back to me about the hiring manager's decision in a timely manner.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was very informative. The hiring manager was very open to share about the job scope, work expectations and team culture. I appreciate the sharing that helps me to gain better insights if I am a suitable fit to the role.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

1. Online application (LinkedIn)
    2. Call with HR
    3. Face to Face

Seemed like a nice company but the fact that HR did not contact me back after the face to face interview did not impress me. If you are meeting someone and you say “we will be in touch” stay true to your word. It is fair enough that you decide to go for other candidates in the next step but let the candidates you’ve met that you are not going forward with their application. A minimum respect would be nice.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Different stages of interviews. The first one was with HR, then with different team members and one Face to Face Interview. The overall interview process was really great and transparent. At every time in the process I knew what the next steps will be.

The interviews itself were also really nice, and I enjoyed them a lot because all the interview partners were really interested in me as candidate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.