Adobe Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adobe

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

Was lengthy procedure. Need to give technical written exam for 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite okay, did not try to negotiate as offer was at par.

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

I was notified by a consultancy firm for Data Workbench Senior Technical Consultant position.
    I was called on Saturday 9am for the same but it started at around 9.30.

The first step is a written test, where they provided a very simple set of 11-12 SQL/RDBMS questions.

Interview Questions

• First round is a written test comprising very simple SQL questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview had 5 rounds- Coding, Analytic,Verbal &Problem Solving test , Tech Design and Architectural round,Managerial and finally the HR round. The most difficult was the architectural and coding round.The test for problem solving can also be considered difficult if you don't prepare.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember was - How do you design systems to scale well ?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a video interview where I got a a question and had fixed time to reply to it. After round 1 there was a video call and it was too technical

Interview Questions

• Describe the most complex architecture you have defined   1 Answer

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

It was based on AEM , Oops and sling architecture, Hands on experience, MVC Architecture, and Coding standards. Component and OSGI concepts. Java Fundamentals.

Interview Questions

• Sling Architecture and its usage   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 9:00 AM, but by the time I get my turn, it was 12:30 PM. The HR and other people came at 11:00 AM. Though the position is for Java/CMS, the interviewer asked so many hypothetical questions which doesn't have right or wrong answer. Interviewer seems to be from other background. Questions asked have no relevancy to the job description they had provided.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.