Adobe Software Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Adobe Software Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I got selected in the on campus drive. the Interview focused on my logical abilities and the projects I have done. they asked me a lot of puzzles.
Interview Questions were focused on Database Management Systems, SQL , C and C++ questions, writing programs for Fibonacci series and similar stuff, not very complicated programs.
I was also asked to troubleshoot an application, this was kind of an hands on round.
I had one written test for logical ability and C++ programming then I had three rounds of interviews .
I got to know the result by next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adobe

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

1) Contacted by HR by email
    2) Phone screening by hiring manager and asked to code for simple scenarios in C
    3) Given a take home assignment to complete before onsite interview
    4) Onsite interview schedules for 6 hours and made to fly to san Jose
    5) Asked to create a presentation and present to the full team of 6 people.
    6) One on one interview rounds(6) after that.
    7) All interviews went well and nothing too hard was asked. Still confused as to what was expected. A single wrong answer or unsure response will be the basis of rejection I guess.

Interview Questions

• Camera callibration, questions on simple c++ problems, debug a code, test cases scenarios, lot of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in December 2011.

Interview

It was very much centric on OS concepts, your logical thinking and puzzls.
    Need not to solve puzzle ...they will try to see you approach.
    They will ask you to write test cases also.

Interview Questions

• OS concepts
      Memory managements
      Puzzle
      Writting test case on lift   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. There were 2 written round. First comprised of apitute maths logics. Second was coding round. Questions from C C++ were asked. Programs like array multiplication, converting binary to hex etc were asked. Then 3 Tech interviews followed by HR round were there.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles.
      Thresh hold floor of egg
      In dice represent numbers from 1-31
      Link list
      Test cases of CD alarm clock
      Array multiplication
      Test cases of fb privacy setting   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in November 2014.

Interview

4 tech round 1 HR Basic test cases on word file app testing abstract test cases on lift and pen , puzzles,DS Linked list, String Permutation and combination related questions Date related problem
    Multiplication with bitwise operation

Interview Questions

• OS related questions booting performance improvement Memory management   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

Mainly 5 rounds in which 2 are tester rounds and then HR

Good company but HR was not professionally skilled.

So I was contacted from an Staffing agency for the Interview with Adobe where they told you will have total 5 rounds of Interview and each round will be an elimination round (3 Technical 2 with Mangaer adn HR).

The most awkward experience I had that this interview was for experienced people where on average people were having 5 to 10 years of experience from different -2 reputed company.

1st unexpected round was screening round where HR asked to tell him about urself in the room where other 30-40 people are also there.
    After sometime he called around 20 people out of the room and said you people might be very good in Technical side but your communication skill is not good so you can leave now(Just like he is interviewing a fresher and checking his communication).

He was giving his feedback to a group of people where some people were serving senior role and some people were serving lead role in there organization and his feedback was that person's communication is not good and that also in front of everyone.

I think adobe is now working as BPO that's why they are looking for very good English Speaking People.

And if they only want to check communication They can do some discussion over the phone and get the idea about communication skill no need to ask the person to come there and waste the time.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Bengaluru) in June 2013.

Interview

Phase 1 - HR called to confirm whether i am looking for a change.
    Phase 2 - Telephonic Interview with Onsite Manager.
    Phase 3 - Written Test
    Phase 4 - Technical Interview with QA Manager
    Phase 5 - HR round for negotiation

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

there are total 6 rounds.Two written tests .One is online aptitute and other is technical paper based test.Then there are 3 technical focussing on projects you have worked in the past ,puzzles and coding questions.They will ask you mostly about the testcases for different situations.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were from operation system as i had not prepared for that .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in July 2014.

Interview

Its a long process.. Had 2 written rounds one aptitude and the other general C based. Aptitude was all about speed easy questions 'C' was very simple. You have to write code in 'C' also. Its on Interview Street. Then followed by 4-5 TR and a final HR. General questions about puzzles, algorithms, test cases, datastructures.
    The last interviews are generally stress test and aggressive. They probably check for your patience and the will to work in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (Noida) in January 2014.

Interview

Aptitude - Coding - 4 PI with QE Managers - 1 PI with Director - 1 HR. Puzzles Test Cases Data Structures and a bit of Operating System Concepts.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.